Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alex396ss

Reaction score
Very nice set of chevy's you have. be sure to post up some pics of the camaro when you get it done. that chevelle is rediculously nice.

the rims will fit without a problem, tires come out to be 33.20 inches in overall diameter. you'll probably have some rub issues depending on the rim offset. mines came stock with 32" tires on it, but they weren't as wide as those are.

you may be able to get away with keys and 2" blocks in the rear (theres another thread about the leveling kit, check it out)

Thank´s, I´m glad you like it.

Do you think it would look geeky with 33"s?

Alex

jj99yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think that the doors are more than 50 lbs each, but still quite a bit under 1000 lbs. You should check your math...300 + 150 + 50 + 50 + 15 = 565 lbs, lol.

My cup holder lid was broken when I bought my Tahoe. I just figured I would put that in my sig until I was able to list another mod, :lol: I've seen a couple other Tahoe's with broken cup holder lids. Bad design I guess.

lol. im a retard. i suck at math. i forgot the other 50. lol.

yeah mines boken but it still "kinda" works.

Thank´s, I´m glad you like it.

Do you think it would look geeky with 33"s?

Alex

hell no. the bigger the better! we are talkin about the hoe right? cause they might not look quite as good on the camaro. lol.