Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jake2091

Reaction score
Hey what's up, new Tahoe owner just lookin for good info and shared experiences. Just bought a 2004 with only 104k miles on it. Already notice some quirks, gas gauge is goofy. Dealer must have known cause they didnt have the tank full and it only acted up when I filled it. otherwise seems like a solid vehicle.

desertboy13

Reaction score
Welcome from SoCal..
I've owned my 03 Tahoe since 05..
Have now over 200k miles...
There solid vehicles...
Only issue I've now is that my stock amp is messed up..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

mjg44

Reaction score
Welcome to the fam. Also from so cal and have a 2003 tahoe lt with 105k that I bought about 6 months ago. Love the thing so far. Cleaned out the engine bay today and planning to do the intermediate steering shaft replacement because the steering wheel is loosening up and I get small vibrations when turning.

I like that there are lots of options to customize these models. My favoriteupgrade so far is installing a double din and back up cam.

IMG_3878.jpg
13e539f7c6573d7f6804c2f028a3dc3d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mjg44

Reaction score
Hey what's up, new Tahoe owner just lookin for good info and shared experiences. Just bought a 2004 with only 104k miles on it. Already notice some quirks, gas gauge is goofy. Dealer must have known cause they didnt have the tank full and it only acted up when I filled it. [emoji23][emoji23] otherwise seems like a solid vehicle.

What’s happening with the fuel gauge? Is it not responding, not accurate or sporadic? When I swapped out my cluster I messed up the temp needle but was able to correct it after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk