New owner / member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RenegadeTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe you are hittin that one on the head! :yesnod: The Magna is one of the more subtle systems out there IMO.

I was thinking about showing her the Corsa for a comparison... that's the "loud" one...

JennaBear

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Corsa is a nice system, just not worth the money to me.
I do not like the Flowmasters and think they are loud and bubbly. Those are loud to me, so try to show her that one!!

RenegadeTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Corsa is a nice system, just not worth the money to me.
I do not like the Flowmasters and think they are loud and bubbly. Those are loud to me, so try to show her that one!!

Well, I had a Flowmaster on my Z28... and it wasn't too bad, but I could definitely hear it. I talked to her last night, and I just need to find someone with the exhaust locally to show her how it sounds... YouTube is great, but just doesn't show the true sound. From the video, yours sounded REALLY loud... I like it... but the Mrs. didn't. :( Then, I showed her a few more... I've found a video with Stock vs. Borla... but the sound quality kind of sucks.

JennaBear

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I think Magnaflow has some clips on their website as well.

RenegadeTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think Magnaflow has some clips on their website as well.

I'll have to check it out... I wanted to show my boss your Tahoe... but we have YouTube locked out... and I didn't really want to unlock it just for the sake of watching a video... LOL