New pics of the updates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kandywhips504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SOME PICS OF THE NEW FRONT END WITH PAINTED GRILLE SHELL, NEW BUMPER, DASH PIECE, AND YOU CANT REALLY TELL BUT I PUT THE BLUE CLUSTER LIGHTS IN AS WELL. ALSO ADDED SOME OTHER NEW RANDOMS
WorldofWheels09078.jpg

WorldofWheels09079.jpg

WorldofWheels09080.jpg

WorldofWheels09070.jpg

WorldofWheels09072.jpg

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is one REAL nice Tahoe kandywhips!:yesnod:
What lowering kit are you running and how does it ride, how low is it?
Plus how'd you change the cluster lights?

bigsexy408

Reaction score
holy shiiiiiiitaky that looks bad ass, i got the same color tahoe and i been thinking about doing the same thing to mine but i couldnt picture if it would look good , can you pm a list of your mods because i want mine to look exactly the same

Big Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice bro. Mine is going to look very similar when I get it back in a few weeks from paint. Gives me a nice preview. I like it!

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dang, that is one clean SOB! very nice! did you have all the color matching done some place or did you do it yourself?

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Looks good man! That makes me more anxious about getting my SS bumper painted soon. Nice job bro:thumbsup:

kandywhips504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is one REAL nice Tahoe kandywhips!:yesnod:
What lowering kit are you running and how does it ride, how low is it?
Plus how'd you change the cluster lights?

its a belltech kit, its is lowered about 3 in the front and almost 6 in the back

porterhouse1121

Reaction score
what number bulbs did you put in your daytime running lights to make them blue? I have wanted to do that but the dealer says the bulb number is 4114 and that doesnt come in a blue bulb

Big Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what number bulbs did you put in your daytime running lights to make them blue? I have wanted to do that but the dealer says the bulb number is 4114 and that doesnt come in a blue bulb

Go with the LED's. There is a thread on here that talks about them. I just ordered some last week.

02cadiHOE

Reaction score
hey does anyone know it you can still use the oem foglights with the ss bumper cover? if so will they line up with those scoops?

Big Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey does anyone know it you can still use the oem foglights with the ss bumper cover? if so will they line up with those scoops?

You can, but they don't fit exactly. The stock fog lights are a bit larger than the vents, but you can still back mount them and they look good. I'm running into this issue right now and that's what I plan to do.