New Shoes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jonnyenglish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

LVYUKYUK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very, VERY nice! Can I ask ya, how effected was the ride? I'm in the infancy stages of a rim purchase and tossing around 22s or 24s.

Anywho, that's slick! :thumbsup:

jonnyenglish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you. With being lowered and the 24's its firmer no doubt. but I would not say it is harsh or uncomfortable at all. Im for a firm ride I just prefer feeling what the car is doing more than "floating" down the road.
Thats my preference. Ill let you know when my girlfriend comes back from her mission trip how the ride is lol if she complains I'll know how firm it really is.
Jonathan

RIZZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha..nice ride! a friend was tryna get me to get those rims...but in black..any more mods coming?

LVYUKYUK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you. With being lowered and the 24's its firmer no doubt. but I would not say it is harsh or uncomfortable at all. Im for a firm ride I just prefer feeling what the car is doing more than "floating" down the road.
Thats my preference. Ill let you know when my girlfriend comes back from her mission trip how the ride is lol if she complains I'll know how firm it really is.
Jonathan

My worry exactly!! I need the g/f update so I can better gauge what the wife will say! Haha!! I showed her some pics of what I want to do and she LOVED it, but the first question was, how is the ride? :crazy:

2/3 drop and either 22 or 24 is what I was checking out.

jonnyenglish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My worry exactly!! I need the g/f update so I can better gauge what the wife will say! Haha!! I showed her some pics of what I want to do and she LOVED it, but the first question was, how is the ride? :crazy:

2/3 drop and either 22 or 24 is what I was checking out.

for ride quality and WAF (Wife Acceptance Factor) I really think youll be ok with either 22" or 24"s. If you were near here I would take you out for a ride so you can feel how it rides.
My G/F will be gone for a long time youll have it all done by the time she returns :(

jonnyenglish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha..nice ride! a friend was tryna get me to get those rims...but in black..any more mods coming?

I think Im done with regard to mods. I have an exhaust, intake, suspension, wheels/tires, grill, tint, only thing now will be a rear DVD for my Son :)

Last edited:

aaron72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a few questions for you.

What and how much drop do you have on your ride?
What offset did you go with?
What tire size are you running?

Yukon Joe XL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like the look. I also like to see other black Yukon/Suburbans with the chrome rims so I can decide what to get. I'm staying more traditional with 20" rims but not sure yet which ones. The chrome looks hot with a black truck.

jonnyenglish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like the look. I also like to see other black Yukon/Suburbans with the chrome rims so I can decide what to get. I'm staying more traditional with 20" rims but not sure yet which ones. The chrome looks hot with a black truck.

I have a set of 22" BOSS 313's with brand new tires for sale. you can see them in the pedderized burb thread. Thats what came on it when I bought it
Jonathan

RIZZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
love the retractable stepboard!! did yours come like that as an option from dealer??? or did you add it on aftermarkt???

melroy

Reaction score
looks good. nothing to flashy, but yet still makes a statement. I like.

jonnyenglish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Jonnyenglish, that 'Burban is soooooooooooooo SWEET-LOOKING!...:225:

Thanks Metro I'm really liking how its turned out so far. I keep looking at the turbo systems for these and man am I ever tempted. but as for visual mods I think I'm about done...:yesnod: