New to the forums. Will help as much as possible.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TravisH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I just joined the forums today. I purchased a 2000 Tahoe (new body style) almost 2 weeks ago. I love being on forums pertaining to the vehicle you own and this one seems to best suit me.

As far as my knowledge goes, I am a store manager at a car audio shop in Northern Wisconsin. We aren't your Best Buy or Circuit Jerkit. Almost all the work we do is custom. We do almost all the vehicles for the Green Bay Packer players. So any help I can give in the mobile audio/video world, I will do my best.

I also do window tinting so if anyone in northern wisconsin would need it done, just let me know. I do tint front winshields. If you look at a couple of my other posts, you can see some of my work.

Anyways, I have plenty of light to shed and will be a great help to this community.

Thank everyone,
Travis.

Last edited by a moderator:

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Nice to have a fellow installer. I've been in the custom car audio biz for a little over 15 yrs, and been tinting almost as long.
Post pics of your truck when you get a chance, and enjoy the forum.