Next generation Tahoe/Silverado and other 900s to be codenamed C3XX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jordan23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The next generation Tahoe/Avalanche/Suburban, Silverado/Sierra, Yukon/Denali/XL and Escalade/EXT/ESV to be code named C3XX on that platform (like GMT900 on the current ones). The GMT900 platform will be around until 2012 to be replaced by C3XX in 2013.

http://online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/WSJ-GM_UAW20070928_terms.pdf

Go to PG11 for details.

Janesville, Wis. — GMT 900 full-sized truck and SUV continues until 2012, medium-duty truck continues until 2009, C3XX full-sized truck and SUV replacement for current GMT 900 full-sized truck and SUV products beginning in 2013.

Arlington, Texas — GMT 900 truck and SUV continued until 2012, C3XX full-sized truck and SUV replacement beginning 2013.

Flint, Mich. — GMT 900 full-sized truck and heavy-duty commercial cab until 2011, GMT 900 medium-duty truck continues until 2008, C3XX full-sized truck and heavy-duty commercial cab beginning in 2012

Fort Wayne, Ind. — GMT 900 full-sized and light-duty pickup continues though 2011, C3XX full-sized truck and light-duty pickup replacement product beginning in 2012.

Gman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fort Worth, Texas "Where the West Begins"
I read your attachment about GM's new contract terms and I gotta say are you kidding me. These guys are way over paid for what they do. No wonder a Tahoe cost an arm and leg. Hell, a $5.00 an hour Wal-Mart greeter can do what these clowns are doing if not better. How hard can it be to tighten a few nuts and bolts. When looking at these super high salaries they become even higher when you add in about 30% or more for their benefits. No wonder the big three are going broke. That's my two cents. :mad2: