Nice Looking Dash Kit???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Renny

Reaction score
The chrysler adapter is similar with a 90* bend as well. THe big difference is that the pin into the back of the HU is thinner.

Renny

Reaction score
The adapter I used is the Metra GMOS-LAN-02. I had to use that because I have the Bose system. I bought it on ebay for $87. I think it was an older model becasue it did not have the VSS connection so I had to track that down which was a real bitch. I still haven't located the reverse connnection either but that has not effected the operation of the unit at all.
Are you guys aware of the parking brake bypass and the related software patches to allow the use of the Z2 Nav and DVD functions while moving?
Check out this forum it was very helpful http://www.avic411.com/forum/index.php?c=8&sid=14e58df2039770a56730b72b65cb1240

08LTMike

Reaction score
yea im a member of avic411 as well i have found that i have learned so much more through forums than i ever have going to a car audio shop or car dealer or even google. I would just rather talk to someone who as already done it.

demonal

Reaction score
I have the Alpine 505 in my tahoe, I just can't get the steering controls to work, I have the DVD bypass and the same harness/dash kit..