no heat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rockenthebowtie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh raderron stop it.. seriously dont do that,, because no matter how much you say it, it will never be enough lol.. just kidding.. thanks but it was just a lucky guess.. lol..

MO Viet Vet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am just amazed, ElGuapo, that anyone knew about the aftermarket radiator problem and then explained it so that even I could understand it. I am not worthy!

:worship:

I am just glad an old dog like me can learn new tricks. Really was a good call though. And because I know the head is getting too big that is the last I will say on the matter.

bladenbullet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I repeat myself...you learn something new every day...

that one would have never occurred to me as an outside influence but in hindsight makes sense because of how we operate cooling systems today....

love it...

bladenbullet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my first week in the business a coworker asked what I thought....I told him I graduated on the deans list and it only took a week to realize I knew nothing and had a lot to learn...his response...

"the day you stop learning is the day we don't need you anymore"...ive lived it every day since....

rockenthebowtie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are too funny my friend.. like they say bladenbullet The bigger you are the harder they fall, it also applies to those that think they know it all. Thats why I'm happy to say I DONT KNOW Sh!T.. Im just very good at guessing

MO Viet Vet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bladen and rocken, good guessing and learning, the fuel of life and understanding. Damn, that sounds almost like wisdom or being profound. Comes with age I guess. LOL!

:peace:

Last edited:

MO Viet Vet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ElGuapo's mind is in the gutter again. I can just imagine the other forums he belongs to. Like a Las Vegas weekend all week long for him.

:naughty:

rockenthebowtie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They say a mind is a terrible thing to waste, and waste is a terrible thing to mind, so I dont mind that my mind is in the gutter with all the waste, because if it where anywhere else it just be a waste of mind

bladenbullet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
would you say that ELGuapo has a plethora of knowledge?....

and scarily enough....that made sense to me also....sick...i mean great minds and all....

MO Viet Vet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Minds? Great? Used in same sentence and said to me? Just doesn't happen that often but will take it when I can!

Yea, I am waiting for a moderator to tell us to knock it off and quit steering this thread away from original intention. Kids! What ya gonna do with em?