No radio or audible chimes...strange hum from behind dashboard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigBlackHo3

Reaction score
Ive bought this truck brand new and havent had a problem until today. I have a pioneer head unit with full memphis mids,highs,and subs.I have the steering wheel adapter ,onstar,and satellite plugs to make everything work just like it was stock.Here is my problem. After fishing today I noticed my radio wouldnt go on or my amps. I noticed a strange humming sound from behind my dash. Also when opening doors or the tailgate it wouldnt chime. On the way home I was low on gas the light came on still wouldnt chime.So here is my problem. At first I thought it was the remote to my system might have gone bad,but then I realized all the other issues. No chimes no stereo and my park assist now stays permantly off and wont turn back on. Any help would be appreciated to help me narrow down this problem:whymewhyme:

CodeB4U

Reaction score
Chimes, seatbelt, warnings, turnsignal....all those chimes come from your left front door speaker. Speaker doesn't work, no chime. Headunit maybe causing your chime not to work. Im sure with your Aftermarket radio you had to get a chime module.

Seems like everything has to do with your aftermarket radio.