No sound/Power escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

evillesi

Reaction score
ok just picked an 04 escalade this last weekend. dealership is going to take care of this problem but being a car junky i am trying to figure it out myself before i get it in the shop.

i have the navigation unit all factory. the nav powers on just fine but no sound will come out of any of the speakers. i have also noticed that the door chimes and back up beeper are not sounding either.

the rear entertainment center is not powering on. the clock doesnt work nor does the 6 disc changer.

i am at a loss for what has happening here. i have checked all of the fuses pulled the nav to see if the harness was hacked up, which it is not.

i am really about to take the vehicle back and say screw it. this seams to be a major issue. i have not been able to find any similar issues anywhere.

any help will be appriciated!

Hardin Thicke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The door, and seatbelt chime tones are generated by the audio amplifier and come out of the door speaker. I'd look there. Have you checked its fuse?

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can move it yourself with the tread tools menu above your first post.