OEM Denali projectors...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yuke2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...on a regular Yukon? Will they fit? Aftermarket headlights for the Yukons look like crap IMO...I don't need "angel eyes" or any of that crap, I just want a projector low beam and regular reflector high beam. The denali projectors are OEM quality and have good light output, so naturally that seems like the logical place to start. So, anyone know if they'll fit?

ETA: tried the search, no results.

cam5728

Reaction score
They fit perfect have them on mine. 01 Yuk SLT They mount the same as the origs. I added them just so I could run HID's. The HID's look much better in projector style lights.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fit perfect, I can call burt next week and get my cost on em for ya. Ebay has them sometimes but I'd be wary of some of the OEM parts on there. 6000k in my stock housings is one of the best mods I've done thus far.

Yuke2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fit perfect, I can call burt next week and get my cost on em for ya. Ebay has them sometimes but I'd be wary of some of the OEM parts on there. 6000k in my stock housings is one of the best mods I've done thus far.

Awesome man, PM with a quote when you get a sec. I've been itching to do the HID mod too, but wanted to get a high quality projector to run them through. I'm glad that these will fit. I've seen them on e-bay too...but I'm also a little wary of "OEM" stuff that doesn't come from an authorized dealer/distributor.

Cam, do you have a pic of your headlights with the denali projectors installed by any chance? I'm sure they'll look awesome but I always like to see for myself. ;)

greengumby

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Hey if you can get a good price let me know also :)