OEM Denali tail lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mkim1120

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried to call up the dealerships to find out pricing on certain items, but it seems as if the people who answer the phones are complete IDIOTS :cuss:
i tried googling and searching ebay but the tail lights that come up are the LED ones that are for sale.
anyone know the pricing for factory denali tail lights?

scotto2323

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shoot me a if you are selling your Denali tails. I am interested.

Nnaboy - Are you saying you need a new harness to install Denali tails in other models? What I need a new harness to install them in my Tahoe?

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually I made a mistake and mixed up the needed parts to install Yukon Denali lights with Escalade LED's, I don't think you will need a new harness, it should be plug and go. I was gonna do the tail light mod like you before but decided LED's were better, not the Escalde one becasue they are TOO expensive, but aftermarket ones.

briank14

Reaction score
No new harness needed to install the Denali tails, but you do have to modify the tails slightly* for the Tahoe bulbs to insert. Will take about 5 minutes for the modification and about 20 minutes to install overall.