Oh well

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Not sure how, who, or why the threads were merged. I honestly like the idea of a dedicated calendar for each generation, and then maybe one with the best of all three body styles. But it's strictly up to you guys.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure how, who, or why the threads were merged. I honestly like the idea of a dedicated calendar for each generation, and then maybe one with the best of all three body styles. But it's strictly up to you guys.

thats what we were origionally planning. But it kinda got messed with.

992door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea that be cool one for all three individually then one for all of them

1999HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
seriously tho that calendar thread should be deleted for the fact its cluster phucked with garbage posts and no pics and perhaps jk could post one in each forum

992door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea it was like 6 pages of nothing could just go in and delete your post

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just read through the thread. Nothing much other than Whats his face roadwill trying to find my every flaw and thinking what ever he says is a fact. It should be deleted.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Here's an idea:
Let's have one person from each generation be in charge of the calendar entry threads for that section. We'll set a couple simple rules, a deadline, and then have a poll to see which trucks have the most votes to go into the "best of the best", all generation calendar. We'll scrap the other threads so we can have ONE thread in each section.
Since 1999HOE and Aquinosteven started this idea, would you guys be oppossed to take charge of your generation calendar? And RT, you for the 07-up section? Once the deadline is met, we'll vote for the best from each section for the all-generation calendar.
I think this will keep things a bit more organized and friendly:thumbsup:
Let me know what you guys think. If you guys like the idea, I'll go back and get the other threads deleted, start a new sticky for each section, set rules and a deadline, then have at it.
But I do think 1999HOE is right; the calendar pic thread is cluttered and probably needs to be deleted so we can get this other one started with a little more organization.

Last edited: