One Curb To Many!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I crossed the line today (well curb anyway) Went over it and straitened out and WAM i felt somthing and in my mind went $HIT what did i do. The worried guy i am about my truck i drive home right away worried i knocked the drive shaft up as it felt like it gear binded (and i have 2wd) in turns now, or that i knocked the engine or tranny off kilter. But i get home and find that the PASSENGER wheel is pointed to the right when the drivers wheel is pointed to the left or strait. So i guess i knocked it out of alingnment. Right. Or did i bend the frame or mess up the shocks.

I felt somthing scrape the curb. was that the front air dam, or the BOTTOM OF THE ENGINE. That thought just scares me. Let me get a camera and i will show you what i mean about the tires.

Let me know what ya think it might be.

A. simple knocked it out alignment.

B. same as A only more damage may be present.

C. A+B. plus drivetrain damage.

D. the truck is totaled i should sell it for 10k because of the damage and get a new one. :cryin:

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This happened to me before in my old car, its probabbly only A and possibly A and B depending on how hard you hit it, according to your story I'd probably say A and B is what you're lookin at, haha might wanna lift that kon so you can pop curbs with no damage.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This happened to me before in my old car, its probabbly only A and possibly A and B depending on how hard you hit it, according to your story I'd probably say A and B is what you're lookin at, haha might wanna lift that kon so you can pop curbs with no damage.

it wasnt that hard, only about 3 mph. :(

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yesterday i had it aligned. 50 bucks. not bad. O yea and tierods were also damaged, had them replaced with Much stronger ones.

Bear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:confused: Is it me or...

:ttiwwop:

I just wanted to see the damn tire facing the wrong direction...sue me...