One more time.. hit while park.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LaredoTexas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One more time... my truck has been hit while been park... :nonod:

Attachments

• Picture 424.jpg
    Picture 424.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 55
  • Picture 425.jpg
    Picture 425.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 34

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn man that sucks..one downside to plastic bumpers..but i suppose on the other hand its just a bumper that needs to be replaced, rather then a possible fender from a bumper hitting it

cha0s

Reaction score
Man that sucks!!!! I always go out of my way to park a little farther from other cars because im paranoid of this happening to my Tahoe. :(

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats some BS!
Well look at it this way, now you can get that SS Bumper Cover for your Tahoe through insurance payouts!

LaredoTexas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats some BS!
Well look at it this way, now you can get that SS Bumper Cover for your Tahoe through insurance payouts!

I been thinking about that.. anyone knows where i can get one of those?

LaredoTexas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any note left. Or just a hit and run. that sucks major ballz dude. Second time in less than a year.

Oh noo.. i did got them.. i was around then this happen, I got all their info and insurance and a police report.. so we are ok this time..

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sucks, at least that will pop out for the time being until you can get it repainted. How come your truck looks beige in your profile pic, but gray in the other pics?

e-dub75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sucks, at least that will pop out for the time being until you can get it repainted. How come your truck looks beige in your profile pic, but gray in the other pics?

He has the same color I do: Greystone. Just depends on the lighting. Sunny mine looks kinda of brown, shady days it looks grayish.

Last edited:

LaredoTexas

Full Access Member
Reaction score

its that light brown color that changes color with the sunlight.. i think it has some pearl on it..

TEXAS TAHOE

Reaction score
One more time... my truck has been hit while been park... :nonod:

DAMN, LAREDO. I HATE TO HEAR IT. THAT'S F-ED UP. I PARK MY TAHOE AS FAR AWAY AS I CAN. HURRY UP AND GET THAT FIXED YOU HAVE BEEN SOMEWHAT OF A MENTOR TO ME :nonod:THRU YOUR POSTING & PICS.