Opinions please...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brandon00hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those look sweet! If I could convince the wife we needed those... I'd hook it up in a second! Do they make it for the 'Hoe?

These aren't projectors, but if I had a black tahoe this would be my choice.

img.jpg

ballsie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im not into aftermarket lights. I would only replace my headlights with factory denali projectors. I only want to blackout the blinker lights. I think it would look good to only have the 2 clear headlights sticking out like a sore thumb up front...

I dont really like the truck in the parking garage (its a little much), but the front view of the Yuk above is tittie. Now I have to go out and find a black mesh grille! I dont know whos truck that is, but I would like to see more pics.

I will take some pics of my current light set up and post them tomorrow.

krunchy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i figure if they sell the headlight with the signal light as a package they might sell the signal light somewhere smoked

Big Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not trying to hate, but they're trying to sell that 'Kon for $45K....REALLY???? Don't get me wrong, I think it's nice, but I've seen rides just as nice that barely go for half that.

Back to the question at hand, I do like the black projectors that are on it though. My vote would be for those on a black Tahoe.

CaliChevyV8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you are definitely on the right track, somthin needs to be done about those orange corners. They just need to be done away with and still look clean up front. Either way you go it will look better w/o the orange. Don't worry bout the "tryin to look to black" or "it'll look cheap" opinions (No offense to you other guys, it is YOU'RE opinion). Obviously your already goin for a blacked out look and you're almost there, it'll look sic :thumbsup:

RenegadeTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you are definitely on the right track, somthin needs to be done about those orange corners. They just need to be done away with and still look clean up front. Either way you go it will look better w/o the orange. Don't worry bout the "tryin to look to black" or "it'll look cheap" opinions (No offense to you other guys, it is YOU'RE opinion). Obviously your already goin for a blacked out look and you're almost there, it'll look sic :thumbsup:

You are 100% correct... it is our opinions... and the title of this thread was "Opinions please..." which means he was looking for our opinions. My opinion is that too much black looks a bit cheezy... IN MY OPINION, completely blacked out vehicles look funny without at least some accents. (hence my suggestion of a polished lip on the wheels... or black chrome instead of black painted wheels... kinda looks to me like Home Depot had a sale on black spray paint... and someone couldn't stop spraying) BUT... I think that smoked or painted lights would look funny, however those black halo's would be SWEET!

CaliChevyV8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are 100% correct... it is our opinions... and the title of this thread was "Opinions please..." which means he was looking for our opinions. My opinion is that too much black looks a bit cheezy... IN MY OPINION, completely blacked out vehicles look funny without at least some accents. (hence my suggestion of a polished lip on the wheels... or black chrome instead of black painted wheels... kinda looks to me like Home Depot had a sale on black spray paint... and someone couldn't stop spraying) BUT... I think that smoked or painted lights would look funny, however those black halo's would be SWEET!

Yeah opinions on his lights. NOT for a suggestion on changing out his already nice lookin custom wheels, and tellin him it looks like his ride was done up by Home Depot spray paint :skep:

RenegadeTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah opinions on his lights. NOT for a suggestion on changing out his already nice lookin custom wheels, and tellin him it looks like his ride was done up by Home Depot spray paint :skep:

OK... but you seem to be missing the point. He asked our opinion on his lights. My opinion is that he should leave them (or later I changed my opinion to the black HALO's) and that my opinion was that he had plenty of black. I may have gone above and beyond by suggesting some improvements that IN MY OPINION would make his truck look better. It's his truck, and he can do whatever he wants, but he asked for my opinion, and I gave it... which is that too much black looks funny... so don't mess up the lights. now, the Halos have some other off-setting features that would break up the blackness... and those would look great... of course, the other thing that would look great is to break up the black with some chrome or silver. But, that's my opinion! :D

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:cool:

hey home depot also has a sale on Vacuums right now too... garenteed to get the sand out of your vagina! :smilielol:

To each his own bro... the dude likes all black and thats all that matter. I like my truck white and looking stock, im sure if I post a thread asking for peoples opinions i will get more than my share of negative ones... opinions are like a$s-holes, everyone has one and they all smell like sh*t...

I happen to agree... all black isnt my thing and to me looks cheap... if it were me I would accent that truck with a little chrome, not much, just a little frosting!!! Set the whole thing off like Bruce Banner

Last edited:

ballsie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, I didn't mean to start any arguments guys.. I was just bored and wanted to post a thread. Like I said, I already got rid of the amber in the lights and they are all clear now. Although only 1 person said to smoke the blinkers, Im going to do it anyway. A new set of cleared blinkers are 20.00 shipped on ebay, so if i dont like it I will just buy another set.

Who wants to talk about suspension? I need to quit being a hoe and pony up for some spindles and 5" springs to get that black bastard on the ground. Its currently 3/3, but its not nearly low enough for me.

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, I didn't mean to start any arguments guys.. I was just bored and wanted to post a thread. Like I said, I already got rid of the amber in the lights and they are all clear now. Although only 1 person said to smoke the blinkers, Im going to do it anyway. A new set of cleared blinkers are 20.00 shipped on ebay, so if i dont like it I will just buy another set.

Who wants to talk about suspension? I need to quit being a hoe and pony up for some spindles and 5" springs to get that black bastard on the ground. Its currently 3/3, but its not nearly low enough for me.

thats the spirit!!! post pics when you get this stuff done!

CaliChevyV8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:duel:

From what I've seen for suspension you got the main guys like McGaughy's, Ground Force, DJM and Belltech. I'm lookin into droppin the back some to level it out, but I'm not sure which company is the best quality yet. They all make kits for the hoe's though.

** Just noticed you already got it dropped. Post some pics when finished!

ballsie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:duel:

From what I've seen for suspension you got the main guys like McGaughy's, Ground Force, DJM and Belltech. I'm lookin into droppin the back some to level it out, but I'm not sure which company is the best quality yet. They all make kits for the hoe's though.

** Just noticed you already got it dropped. Post some pics when finished!

Ha, it already has the 3/3 kit in those pics... here is the current front end set up...

front%20001.jpg

front%20002.jpg

CaliChevyV8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha notcied that right after I posted, looks good like that. Way better without the orange. I'm curious to see what the blacked blinker will look like.