Our own calandar??????interest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HA HA HA. LOL yalls a purdy and all but IDK about an even trade. i would take a hoe plus 25k though.

But to be serious I have been looking at a purdy two door model. Black with a 4" lift and 18"s with 33" bfgs. alpine subs, amps, speakers, and HU. 97 year. Looks in good shape. Only thing I would do is redo the seats in a nice tan cashmere leather. IDK he is only asking 4100 for it 104k miles, rebuilt tranny (4l80E out of a 2500 salvage he said) and crate vortec 7.4 motor (custom). IM just thinking do I need SIX vehicles???? Plus im about to buy a new DTS. LOL Gotta have somthing to replace my yukon.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to come live with you wish i had 6 cars

I just like cars to much and get bored to quickly. But love them sentimentally and dont sell. The yukon is my GF's DD until she finds a job and can afford a new car for her self (it was very painful getting the insurance put in her name insted of mine) . But I dont drive the silverado DD. Its just for when I tow stuff. But I have been driving DD latly and honestly dont mind it. But I need somthing new as Dad dont like me showing up in a muddy truck to a 10 mil mansion on the ocean to give an estimate for work. He has this whole image thing, but what ever. LOL

as much as I like this 2 door, especally with the big block and 4l80e, it dont make sense to own it. :cool:

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you could go even farther and cut each calendar page up into 4 photos. mores always better! (48 OBS tahoes on one calendar would be sweet...)

992door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They did this on another forum you could have 1 main photo the biggest on the page and 4 others on the side of the page

General Stalin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll have a softcore lesbo threesome scene photo-shoot on my truck. That ought to win me 2-3 months.

Aquinosteven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha i say we have a 4 of each body style truck.

Cover pic

IMG_0208.jpg

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol.. ahh we really need to get rolling on this for the summer time.. we need to start like a try out or something.. lol.. make a new thread with tons of pictures will a poll at the end....

Aquinosteven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
we should have each body style host a picture poll. At the end we will take the best 4 from each section and put them in the calender. Ill start the 00-06

General Stalin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think we are just doing GMT400 body styles for this calender. We already have enough sweet OBS rides alone on this forum to make it tough to decide who gets on the calender.