Paint Color

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kandywhips504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok i want to get my truck painted, but not sure of what color i want to do, i kinda just want to use my factory color and do a different color on the top like a 2 tone to make it easier on me instead of taking everything apart to paint the whole thing a different color, im thinking a some sort of red, blue, or orange on the top to match the pewter. Need some help pondering on ideas

withac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You got Photoshop? If so, play around with some different colors and post up the pics. If not, post up some pics and I'll bet somebody on here could color up some samples in five minutes. Then you could see what it would look like.

kandywhips504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea i wish i had photoshop, but here are some pics of it if anyone wants to play with them and give me some ideas, THANKS!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

withac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea i wish i had photoshop, but here are some pics of it if anyone wants to play with them and give me some ideas, THANKS!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Okay, this is weird. When I look at your post the pics don't show up but when I hit "quote" to reply the quoated message has all the IMG tags but when I try to preview my reply I still don't see the pics. Can anybody else see them?

Big Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know if there are a lot of colors that go with the color that you're Tahoe is, but I've seen some two toned one's that are similar to yours in color and are two-toned with orange. I think the one I saw was broken up with a purple pinstripe. It's a little loud for me, but it didn't look too bad.
You could also maybe do something up the hood, roof and rear gate in a flat back that might look pretty good. It's a little bit of a tough color to pair up with another color.

kandywhips504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea i think im just going to wait and paint the whole truck in the summer and do a blue and silver 2 tone or something