Painted or chrome mirrors!?!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RIZZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IM DEBATING WHETHER I SHOULD GET CHROME MIRRORS OR THE BOTTOM PAINTED SO THE ENTIRE MIRROR BE WHITE!? ANY SUGGESTIONS HERE'S A PIC OF THE CHROME ONE'S I HAD!

DSCF7089.jpg

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The way they are is the best IMO, but if you do do anything I'd get the whole thing white.

RIZZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thx...i was thinkin of goin all white cus i dnt like that small piece of blk there!

08 Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe the all white would look the best. I also know it will be expensive to have the entire mirror sanded smooth, painted and clear coated. I have just the painted back cap portion, as it came from GM. The side and botom are still black, but it looks different on the Stealth Blue.

uofmz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think you should dump the chrome and have the bottom painted white, as well as the attached part. Though its apparently expensive. But first i would get rid of the chrome and paint that part white seeing as how you dont have a chrome theme going on... it looks good as is but i think would look better white

EDIT: other than the rims being somewhat chrome that is... but still white :)