Pavement Princess Upgraded!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JennaBear

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
How do you like those R1 rotors Jenna? I was thinking of getting a set for my '89 but wasn't sure what to expect out of them. I was just worried about getting something like those cheap Ebay jobs that rust and crack in the first thousand miles.

I am still very happy with them, sharp looking rotors too. We just got some SSBC Big Bites for the SSS to see how they do in comparison. Those look real nice too. :thumbsup:

JennaBear

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Here is a quick clip of the Tahoe out on the maiden voyage. She should be dialed in shortly so I can finally use full throttle. The software is approximating just shy of 500ft-lbs of torque without going over 80% throttle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APM_eWEwH0Y

Last edited:

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh man, that is just the most beautiful thing ever, i cannot wait for more video! must see this thing in action

JennaBear

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
33" Nitto Terra Grapplers + Track Racing= priceless

JennaBear

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Justin wants to take it to the track, shall be funny!

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
more like amazing! i cant wait to see this, i want forced induction... how many PSI you planning on running? you going to tune it all crazy to run at the track or are you going to just run the same settings you will keep on it all the time

JennaBear

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We are expecting right around 9psi. Since I have my own tuner boy, I will have a somewhat aggressive tune for normal daily driving and upload a "track tune" for those sunny days!

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn Girl that Hoe is Sick I can't wait to see it either! No offense you can't get it any better then women and racing! Please keep us updated!

JennaBear

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Damn Girl that Hoe is Sick I can't wait to see it either! No offense you can't get it any better then women and racing! Please keep us updated!

What about women and weapons??? :rom2::eek2::smilielol:

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aww Hell lol! Thats always a plus in my book! I'll recorrect my self WOMEN,RACING and WEAPONS now you can't get it any SEXIER than that!

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn! I guess that one is open for debate depends what the women is saying I guess! Lol!

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey jenna I went and got about 15 of those Rubber bands at the dealer today, Stuck two on the pcm and have the rest at my desk to play with. :D

dealer was funny. He said why do you need those, and customers should not mess with the PCM. I said their for a project and its my out of warrenty truck thankyou very much. I will do what I damn please.