performance chip?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yuhoe96

Reaction score
iam looking to increase my performance and horsepower what is a good programmer chip and how much would they cost? how much performance will igain?

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
start by searching the internet.

www.summitracing.com

Also click on the links to your left "the paying sponsors"

I use a hyertech programmer but my tahoe is a 2007. Your tahoe and a hypertech programmer III you can expect an increase of 16-23 HP and 26-38ft/lbs torque depends on the setting you use (regular or premium) for about 300 bucks.

Enem178

Reaction score
I have the jet hand held programmer. There is a difference in power but you can also do alot of other things like speedometer correction, change transmission shift points and firmness, and more. I think I paid $350-380 or so.

jwpotts0413

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got a hypertech chip called a "power tuning module" it isn't the programmer it is a chip. i like it but i wanna get custom dyno tuning so i would sell it if are interested. i paid $225 it looks/works like brand new and i'll sell it for $200shipped.

send a pm if u want it

bayonnite

Reaction score
these days my hyper 3 come in very handy as far as dtc,s are concered and the program is just a bonus haha?