Pics of my new wheels, 26"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1star2

Reaction score
Put on my new wheels, 26" DUB Big Homie. Let me know what you think. This was supposed to be my winter vehicle but it hasn't really snowed much here in CO and I couldn't resist. I am thinking of lowering it. Anyone in CO know where I can take it to to have this done?

DSC04705.jpg

DSC04706.jpg

DSC04707.jpg

DSC04708.jpg

DSC04709.jpg

Sinjin

Reaction score
To each his own.

That's gotta ride pretty rough.

NJ04HOE

Reaction score
Damn that looks good...personally i'd leave it just like that. You never know maybe next winter won't be so nice

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lower that badboy.......rims looks good!

667theneighbour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool, but I think you should drop it 2/3 to even out the gap between the tires and the fender. :) Even with this drop the car should perform great in winter.

1star2

Reaction score
It does ride rough over the bumps in the road. I will probably lower soon as it gets a little warmer out. I don't plan on doing a BBK anytime soon, but I am sure it would look good.

Gordo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that does look sick I wish I had the cash for some 26" wheels and a brake upgrade

krunchy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would hate to be the poor sap that had to put those tires on those rims must be nearly impossible to get the rubber on those.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Looks good man. I think losing a little altitude would set if off a little more. Nevertheless, looks great.

DenaliAnyone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hella sexy, I'm really contemplating getting some 6's yet I'm concerned about the clearance. I now have a 3/5 drop and my truck is a daily driver.

sirloin22

Reaction score
Most of the roads are poor but my daily route is pretty good.

Those of us in NYC would definitely push the limit trying to roll on 26's. I'm on 24's and I have to be cautious about my routes:yesnod: Those rims are nice though.....what's the sidewall on the tires.....30's?

kandywhips504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well as long as your a good driver and memorized the bumps on the dailey route like i have you should be ok, i cant have 26s around here they would be bent in no time with my stiff suspension, potholes and big bumps