Post Picks of Your Tahoe/Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mtyler7807

Reaction score
Here's mine

new_wheels3.jpg

IMG_2748.jpg

IMG_2744.jpg
Looks Great!!! where did you get the bumper with the lights. And I need a good place to buy some OEM look a like floor mats. Thanks!!!

bayou_visions

Reaction score
tahoe001.jpg

Fresh 383ci Stroker (less than 500 miles) - new torque converter / tranny (1,500 miles) - Rebuilt Differential (500 miles) - Transfer Case rebuilt (all new seals gaskets and chain) (500 miles) - Flowmaster 40 series tips turned out behind back wheels - 3" Body Lift (fabricated by me) - New Flamed paint (By me)- Kenwood Audio - 33" / 17's on American Raceing Wheels.
The Tahoe has 167,000+ miles on it now, but the entire drive train is new or rebuilt. Now my daily driver work vehicle.

Future Projects:

Total overhaul of Front Axle - New hubs, performance rotors, calipers, pads upper/lower ball joints.

Upgraded Brake System - Larger Master Cylinder to power the dual piston calipers on upgraded brake system.

Steering Speed Sensor Replacement

All wear items under front end - tie-rod ends, pitman arm, idler arm, anti sway bar bushings, shocks.

New front bumper fabricated by me, with light bar and mount for winch. After fabrication I'm going to have it sprayed with black textured bedliner material.

Custom mounts for my IPOD & Mobile Police Scanner.

Custom Slide out for the cargo area to hold all my photography equipment - Built from aluminum and mounted to the frame. Two drawers with closed cell foam cutouts that will be lockable. I want to incorporate a charging system for my camera & laptop batteries with a second Deep Cycle Marine Battery spliced into the Tahoe charging system to keep it fresh. Will need a high amp Alternator to keep the two batteries charged I suppose... Deep Cycle will be mounted into the top of the slide out in a sealed box with a power inverter for three plug ins. I would like to mount a set of speakers in the top, if I can do it without loosing too much cargo space.

General Stalin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ooooooo ^ looks incredibly nasty. The 07/08 tahoe chrome emblems are definitely very awesome. I have wanted to do this to my truck for a while, but I am waiting until I paint it obviously. Did you just buy those from the dealership? How much did they cost?

Slammed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree very agressive looking and hot and sexy

ooooooo ^ looks incredibly nasty. The 07/08 tahoe chrome emblems are definitely very awesome. I have wanted to do this to my truck for a while, but I am waiting until I paint it obviously. Did you just buy those from the dealership? How much did they cost?

bigblackhoe98

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I can't remember exactly how much I paid for the emblems, but it was around 13-15 each at the dealership. I remember looking at them on ebay and they were higher there by the time you paid the ridiculous shipping. I did pick up the "LT" emblems on ebay for pretty cheap (I think $6 for the pair).

2470551_44_full.jpg

clean95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey big black clean 98! what size tires are those? and what size rims? height looks stock to?

qlc1964

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh!!! the pic

Attachments

• HPIM0034.JPG
    HPIM0034.JPG
    153 KB · Views: 55
  • th_HPIM0024.jpg
    th_HPIM0024.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 365

rockymt21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats an acquired taste for sure....as long as you love it, thats all that matters!