Pre October manufactured 2015 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sju56321

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the early 2015s-made before October-will be offered the opportunity to have the cell phone charging pad and the voice text message. I understand that those Tahoes built after October will have the updated features-but what about us who acquired the vehicle before the October manufacture date?

kaflyboy

Reaction score
I asked the dealer this question and they said "No". also, the post-October vehicles came with a tailgate foot lifter (wave your foot under the tailgate) and it opens. Mine (pre-October LTZ) doesnt have this feature. The dealer said both cannot be added.

also, my biggest complaint is when you change the radio channels with the changing button on the left side of the steering wheel. when it pops up on the display it only stays for about 2 seconds. to re-engage and to change the channel to the next one, you have to press twice. basically to change the channels with the button behind the steering wheel it's a double push.

is there a way to fix this?