Projector Headlights with Halo/Angel Eyes (2008 LTZ)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

batter

Reaction score
Not to ask a stupid question, but I will anyway. When are the parking lights on other than when lights are on and car in park or is that it? Seems like a waste to only have them on if that is only time.

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think these light look pretty good but I have a kind of dumb question, do the headlights still have the normal 9005 and H11 bulbs in the light, and if not what do they have?

hazer396

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to ask a stupid question, but I will anyway. When are the parking lights on other than when lights are on and car in park or is that it? Seems like a waste to only have them on if that is only time.

no lol parking lights are when the orange lights on the headlight sides are on.. like the indicator bulbs..
say if you want new indicator bulbs becuz ur indicator bulb burnt out..
you would call it a parking bulb..
get it?
idk i suck at explainin lol

hazer396

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this pic explains all
IMG_0477.jpg

demonal

Reaction score
i just installed my projectors dismoring, ill shoot pics at night...

LaredoTexas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any updates on how this things are pulling after a few months??

punju

Reaction score
update...

so it's been a HOT minute since I've posted or commented on anything. I love the lights and wouldn't go back, unless I had to.

WHICH...I kinda do. 1 Halo went out. It's pretty annoying. It's not super-noticeable, but it is too me...which would piss any owner off.

Of course you can't buy them without buying a whole new pair. So, I guess I'm just gonna have to bite the bullet and do it.

But, when they are on...THEY ARE SICK!!

dukeiiixxx

Reaction score
Any others with simillar projectors, is there any good quality projectors in the market?