Question-Wiperblades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chevyforever

Reaction score
Are the wiper blades on the Tahoe hard to find, it looks like they are attached very different than the typical wiperblade

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe someone had mention that it was a dealer item only. I've had my wiper blades since nov 06 (when I bought my hoe) and they still work like new even with the hot AZ summers.

sdoo25

Reaction score
Are the wiper blades on the Tahoe hard to find, it looks like they are attached very different than the typical wiperblade

You can find replacements at your local auto parts store (I've seen them at Advanced Auto Parts). They have the same blade (Bosch Icon I think) and they also have a old style blade that will fit as well.

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last time I checked Bosch didn't have wipers for the 07+ models. I know that the Rain-X brand does now. You can find them on their webpage.

AAHTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last time I checked Bosch didn't have wipers for the 07+ models. I know that the Rain-X brand does now. You can find them on their webpage.

I've got the new Rain-X wipers on my '07 now and they were easy to install and look great - however - here in central AZ the test won't come until our rainy season during early summer. Yes we do get rain in the desert. :)

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine w/b two years old next month and are just starting to streak on the psgr side. Think I'll stick w/ OEM.

strangeengine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine w/b two years old next month and are just starting to streak on the psgr side. Think I'll stick w/ OEM.

Wiper blades are the one thing I always buy from the dealer, in spite of the outrageous prices.

The aftermarket stuff never seems to fit right.

- Mark

beach109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can get OEM, yes.

Or you can get Bosch Icons, Rain-X Latitudes (I put these on my older daily drive a year ago and love them), or Trico Neoforms. All of these are of the new structureless blade design, and fit the new style attachments like stock.

strangeengine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't mean that the aftermarket blades can't be used - they can.

But they never seem to have quite the tolerances of the stock blades on the cars I've tried (GM pickup, various BMWs, Honda, etc).