Quick Rinse, even quicker with Foam Gun

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JennaBear

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I got a Foam Gun not too long ago hoping that it would cut down on my wash time. I was pleasantly surprised with this thing as my wash/dry time sits right around 30 mins now. I just posted up about it on another forum and figured I would do the same here to get the word out. This thing is awesome!! All my neighbors slow down when they see me outside using the gun on the cars!:thumbsup:

Products used: Meguiars Gold Class Soap, Black Magic Tire Foam, Metal Polish (tailpipe, bow tie), Stoners Invisible Glass Wipes.

On to the pics!

IMG_1769.jpg

IMG_1771.jpg

IMG_1774.jpg

IMG_1776.jpg

IMG_1784.jpg

CaliChevyV8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow that looks really clean for 30 mins. I get carried away and spend 2 hours when I wash my cars, so I just have my mobile detailer do it at my office now haha. Looks like that gun works well though!

JennaBear

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I will try to get some pics of the Tahoe all foamed up next time. I acutally let it soak for a few mins since it is so thick.

Rebound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That Invisible Glass is the Shiz-nit. I use it on all glass - household and automotive.

Jesters.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry I know nothing about all this cleaning/detailing stuff. But is a foam gun just a gun that hooks up to your hose and you can basically spray soap and water at the same time? Instead of having soap in a bucket?

If so, what's a nice foam gun that's cheap/decently priced?

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
in the 3rd pic, what is on the back tailgate?? is that a dent or a really confusing reflection?? lol

JennaBear

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Pushing a wall out of my way was not in my favor, I didnt see the pipe sticking out of the bottom....

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
from the pics, it kinda just looks like crazy reflection or something.. lol