Radio amplifier

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EMF Audio

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
IIRC you don't have one unless it's Bose or has a factory sub.

02yukonisblue

Reaction score
02 yukon cant get sound out cd player.

Evan o2 Yukon that I'm trying to put an aftermarket cd player and got an amp underneath the driver seat I need to know which wires do I cut and hard wire to the CD player to the speaker wires so sound plays thru all speakers.

ccapehart1017

Reaction score
okay if you have a 02 tahoe or yukon no bose no onstar the
there is a pink wire on the factory harness on the metra 99-3002 it lines up with the power antenna wire you need to connect this to the blue with white stripe wire on the deck no bose tahoes also have an factory amplifier if you dont connect this you will get no sound
no if your by passing all that the speaker wire should be running straight to your aftermarket amp from your aftermarket speakers and the rca cables should be connected to the deck and amp

ccapehart1017

Reaction score
also is the amp under the drivers seat an aftermarket amp if so you shouldnt be cutting any wires like i said before two sets of rca cables from deck to amp for all 4 door speakers and speaker wire from the amp terminal to your door speakers

1morequestion

Reaction score
I have an 01' Tahoe LS. Non Bose and non OnStar but does have factory subwoofer. I'm a new owner of this Tahoe. It has and aftermarket H/U and noticed no sound from rear doors and subwoofers. I do have sound from front doors and cargo pillar speakers. I located the PINK wire but tied it to my BLUE remote wire from the H/U but still no difference. To make things worse, the previous owner cut the factory harness. I double checked all color codes and they seem to be correct. I also double checked the 25 amp factory fuse.

Last edited: