Rear center console????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SlickTahoe

Reaction score
Just picked up my new 07 black LTZ. I would like to put a center console between the rear seats. Any ideas?
Thanks

Gettreal

Reaction score
I was looking at the same thing. There is nothing fom the factory so you are on your own. I will most likely find a standard one from a car shop and then mold/fiberglass it to a custom fit one.

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's what I did. Great for headphones, remotes, and the grandkids drinks.:clapping:

Attachments

• Console 001.jpg
    Console 001.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 160
  • Console 002.jpg
    Console 002.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 118

jubaby318

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to the forum and thought I would take this time to jump in with a some hopefully helpful information regarding the rear center console, I own a '07 Yukon SLT found this company on the web that sells OEM and Aftermarket accessories for Yukons and Tahoes, they have the OEM Center Console for both vehicles with rear captains chairs, the website is www.jpcustoms.com. And BTW this forum is the best source of information.

kakytahoe

Reaction score
I am also new to the forum and new to owning a tahoe. I have looked and on GM's website they make a center console for rear buckets.

Poe1983

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's one at gmpartsdirect.com. Click here. There's actually no picture of it but I'm sure you can find it through Google. This isn't aftermarket and is actually made by GM. It comes in all 3 interior colors.

2007TahoeLTZ4x4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think ive asked this before but here goes anyway....does anyone actually have one of the official GM ones? if so could you please post some pics