Remote Starter - increase time?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike B

Reaction score
Curious to know how to increase the time the vehicle is remote started? I forgot how long it is on but for me, it is not enough. Has this been covered? Thanks.

MB

Mike B

Reaction score
I have not experienced a summer with my LTZ yet, but what temperature does my AC kick on?

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious to know how to increase the time the vehicle is remote started? I forgot how long it is on but for me, it is not enough. Has this been covered? Thanks.

MB

If you do another remote start while it's running after the first one, it'll add ten more minutes.

Tahoe07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it is still running from the remote start and you repeat the remote start process it will go 10 minutes from then. Not necessarily 20 total but ten minutes from second process.

Mike B

Reaction score
When you all say do it again, meaning, turn off the car and restart it, right?

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is another way to do without having to wait for your engine to turn off. I can't remember so read your manual.

Tahoe07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just hit "lock" one time and hold "remote start" for four seconds. It adds ten minutes from right then.

Don't just hit the "remote start" button or it will shut off. That is one way to shut off if in remote start mode.