Removing 3rd Row Seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

URDONE

Reaction score
Can anybody tell me how to do this. I am sorry if its a noob question, but I did a search and nothing came up. Thanks!

Poe1983

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Once you have the back of the seat folded down and together, pull the handle all the way out and give it a small tug and it'll start to roll off. Be careful cuz those suckers are heavy.

URDONE

Reaction score
Wow, I am an idiot. That was easy. I assume they just snap right back in later. Thanks!

Poe1983

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He's kidding, but you do have to wrestle with them a bit to get them realigned.I would also keep them in you're house when not in use as they are very easy to steal and are around $3000 to replace at the dealership.

Amen to that. My 3rd seats were stolen from my 2002 Hoe. I learned my lesson and the night I bought my 2008 I took them out and put them in my house. Of course you wanna cover them up with a sheet or something.

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
Amen to that. My 3rd seats were stolen from my 2002 Hoe. I learned my lesson and the night I bought my 2008 I took them out and put them in my house. Of course you wanna cover them up with a sheet or something.

I just store them in my computer room/den and install them only when I carry extra passengers.

URDONE

Reaction score
I am going to bring them in the house. I left them out in my garage. I would be pissed if someone stole them. THanks for the help guys.

solidgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of my two seats are missing 'cause ppl stealing them got caught half way through taking them....they put one that they took off in the car when they were caught and drove off......

KDJones511

Reaction score
I also have a 1999 Chevy Tahoe with a third row seat. My seat is a bench seat with no apparent latches or levers to remove it. Can anyone give advice on how to remove this type of seat?

Kevin