Replacement Speakers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scottb

Reaction score
I could really use some help from you audio buffs. I have a 2000 tahoe and most if not all of the speakers are blown or just simply worn out...including the woofer in the back. That is a woofer...is it not? I prefer to keep the factory stereo but just need to know how to select the right speakers. I also have a 2001 tahoe and I replaced all the speakers in it but don't think I chose the right ones because it just doesn't sound like it should. How do you match up the right speakers to the stereo and what size are they in the front doors and back doors and the one in the back panel? I don't remember what size they were when I replaced them in the 2001 and would like to have them bought and ready this time as opposed to taking them out and measuring them and then going shopping. It's a 2000 LT (new body style) with the standard AM FM CD with a remote cassette player. Sure would appreciate some guidance.