SEMA: Suburban HD Z71 Diesel!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:iagree: :willynilly: :willynilly: :willynilly: :willynilly: :willynilly: :cya:

but back on topic, i want a diesel suburban, diesel is 20 cents cheaper than mid grade here so i would love that. love the sierra, but need more people room. so i would definatly spend at least 60k and probably set my limit at the price of an h1. but they can make it 30k if they want. that way the loan papers wont be so high up.

Last edited:

Talks Cheap

Reaction score
Wow, I didn't even see the Silverado front end, I didn't get passed the fact they finally put a diesel in a Burb! Yea, that looks sick, it was done so well I didn't even notice it, and I usually catch the super small details!! :Chevy:
Dont feel bad i saw it in person at sema with the guys from the shop that has worked on my cars and none of us noticed it was a diesel, i couldnt get over the front end. It is way cool.

Crazydefense32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dont feel bad i saw it in person at sema with the guys from the shop that has worked on my cars and none of us noticed it was a diesel, i couldnt get over the front end. It is way cool.

Man I really want to go to SEMA, unfortunately I don't work in the cat business so I can't get a pass... I really want to see this thing in person, actually I really want to drive it!! :Chevy:

Talks Cheap

Reaction score
sema

I went to sema with the guys that work in my cars. All they had to do was get me a business card yes card, It was free because they registered early. The burb was my favorite suv. Its bad when i went into gm's booth to look at the camaro (im on the list) and the suburban caught my eye. I love that front end. Does anyone know when you can order one.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I do, and I'll tell ya, the industry has really gone to the dogs...no more glamourous old days of yore. Still, no feeling like bringing in a herd after a long drive. Watch this to see what I'm talking about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk7yqlTMvp8

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

thats funny.

I DONT CARE WHO YAR THATS FUNNY RHITE THARE

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny how a small fat-finger / typo can make all the difference... :giggling:

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out the 4.5 Dmax forum at www.dieselplace.com, they can squeeze that little 4.5 into a damn colorado from the looks of it.
enclosure..ee9bcec

Slammed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys I dont like it its to jeep looking those fenders gotta go