should i murder the new 20's out?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clean95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
why you trying to sell

well its a great truck lots of power everything has been rebuilt new rims and tired/.... blah blah blah it tows my 22foot car trailor fine and my boat but im ready for a diesel truck with more balls.... also i just bought a 09 mustang and its taking alot of my time and money so the tahoe is just a added exspense...

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
id buy for 4.. but im all the way on the other side of the US.. and i dont think UPS ships trucks hehe.. to bad huh.. your truck looks raw, and ive been looking for 2doors over here in ohio,wv,virginia,and PA for ever.. imean nothing for a decent price and lower miles u know..

clean95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
id buy for 4.. but im all the way on the other side of the US.. and i dont think UPS ships trucks hehe.. to bad huh.. your truck looks raw, and ive been looking for 2doors over here in ohio,wv,virginia,and PA for ever.. imean nothing for a decent price and lower miles u know..

ya thats true you dont see very many 2doors anymore that are in good shape... lol sounds like u need a one way ticket to cali! lol i also have a complete ls7 that i want to one day drop into the hoe, still trying to work out the details in moding the hoe to fit it and all the good stuff to go with it...

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
id like to see the ls7 lol... i have no relatives out of state, so i guess its a straight shot to ya.. lol.. ahh damnit, why couldnt u live in like indiana or illinois.. lol.to bad huh.. but i love that truck man..

clean95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
id like to see the ls7 lol... i have no relatives out of state, so i guess its a straight shot to ya.. lol.. ahh damnit, why couldnt u live in like indiana or illinois.. lol.to bad huh.. but i love that truck man..

the ls7 is complete and i just gatta get a tranny, lol when i get home i will take some pics, there is a guy in sac that has put a ls7 in his Tahoe thats where i got the idea, i will post more pics ina new thread soon when i officially put the hoe up for sale....

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wait, so your gunna drop in the ls7 then sell the bitch?? comon man, you really think youd sell it after all that work and time and seeing hoe fast that thing is gunna be.. lol.. but for sure man,. get that new thread up..