Should I purchase a Z71 and can I do better than GMS pricing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Photios

Reaction score
I'm looking into purchasing a Tahoe. I really like the look of the Z71's and I'm wondering if I should get one. I have driven a few Z71's, a few LTZ's and LT's and they all feel fairly similar within reason. My question is am I crazy to get a Z71, since I will never take it 'off-road' other than camping? Do they have a better re-sale value?

Also, I'm fortunate to qualify for the gms discount through a relative. Can I possibly get the car cheaper through negotiations?

Thanks!

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
I would pay cash to get the best deal if I could, and the Z71 is my favorite package as I wish I could afford that package, as far as off roding, I wouldn't consider the Z71 package an off road machine other than snow and mud, and some easy trails nothing too extreme.

mxrider34

Reaction score
you can get a z71 thats not 4 wheel drive im pretty sure.. i just got a z71 4x4 lt3 and love it.