Show Some Tail........Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fyrcaptain

Reaction score
Would like to see some pics of aftermarket tail lights to help me decide......need to see 'um on a truck.

Hopefully some dark color trucks will post up some pics as mine's sport red and different styles look better on light or dark trucks.

Thanks!

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These are some LEDS that i bought of ebay. A lot of guys are running these on this forum.
before011.jpg

Fyrcaptain

Reaction score
Thanks Matt......
I've seen those.....there's about 8-10 different ones that I am looking at that are on ebay.

Kinda sure I don't want to go the "smoke" style lensroute though with a dark colored truck.......unless I see something on a truck that knocks me out!

There's one set of led's that are in a red led block within a clear housing, they are in my top three choices, just would like to see some on some trucks first before choosing!

Fyrcaptain

Reaction score
Besides the 2 above.....here are the others up for consideration.......
Thanks

img.jpg

LTDEN00RLED.jpg

tlks-den00led-jdm.jpg

Last edited:

ridding-dirty

Reaction score
Does anyone know what look nice with white yukon, i wanna get some Led tails but don't know if i should go all clear or all red with a clear back up light. I also and getting the rear vents painted white this summer if that helps. If you guy have any more pics thats great to.

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly you cant go wrong with the LED's from ebay. They are the ones that me and boost have pics of in this thread. Boost just tinted the hell out of his.

Kristian

Reaction score
Heres my tails.
Horrible? YES!

I want the same tails Matt got, but I need to find a seller who sells both tails and headlights, so I don't have to buy from 2 different people.. That costs too much to get it shipped to Norway.

Attachments

• IMG_8237.jpg
    IMG_8237.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 16

ballsie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought mine from gt_racers on ebay. I never received them. so I sent them an email almost 2 weeks after the auction was over and they told me that it was back ordered. I wasn't happy about it. So i got a refund and bought them from someone else a few minutes later. I got them in 3 days!

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think that i bought mine from gt racers and it only took about 5 days to recieve. Some people have bad expierences with different vendors. I have issues with styilntrucks and will never order from there again.