Silverado or Sierra?

Silverado or Sierra?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sierra Denali hands down. Period.

dude i love it. the power is amazing, tranny is smooth, and its really roomy. I love how the back seats just flip up, makes shopping very easy, just flip up the seats and set stuff in, or if someone is sitting back there, flip up the 60 and let the person sit in the 40. mine was dilevered in september 26th of 2007, i got an 08 model. onyx black. with AWD.

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RT, Can you post some pics of your Sierra, so we can drool? Thanks! :yesnod:

Crazydefense32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the Sierra Denali, but the Silverado 2500HD with the DMax diesel OWNS!!! I can't wait to get one!! :Chevy:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i almost went for a 3500hd with a 6.6 and all the bells and whisles but it would have been 12k more and not as stylish IMO. plus diesel is 340 while premium is 298, so i would rather put 92. plus if i wanted the heavy duty, i would have to sell the kon, i aint never gunna do that

Jordan23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You still have a year to vote if you didn't yet.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So wheres the black bandit?

Rollin Thunder!

she has been sold for about 6 months now. the procedes went to a new kitchen.

TADA

kithen.jpg

house2.jpg

Challenger:Denali

Reaction score
Dang! On a different note that kitchen looks nice in the first picture the second picture is blurry than when i put on some glasses that look like magnifine glasses !!! ( i dont wear glasses ) hopefully you'll catch my drift ;]

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang! On a different note that kitchen looks nice in the first picture the second picture is blurry than when i put on some glasses that look like magnifine glasses !!! ( i dont wear glasses ) hopefully you'll catch my drift ;]

sorry let me go retake that pic, thats an old one.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here you go, sorry it took so long, im not real tech savvy. plus i had to find an SD card that was not full or broken. :crazy:

kit.jpg

kit2.jpg

Ned's LTZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pre 2007 I like the sierra's. the new silverado style looks better to me than the gmc version, especially lifted with fender flares added.