SiriusXM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Storie

Reaction score
Tried 3 times to activate my free 3 month trial subscription. It works when they activate it and when I turn the vehicle off, it is no longer activated when I start the Tahoe again. Any ideas or has anyone had this problem and how do I fix it.

Miami-Dade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found these numbers in some paper work from SiriuisXM.

1 866 281 7344
1 866 635 2349
Hopefully someone can help you at one of those numbers..I would stop by the dealer if it is not to far from you ask them what the issue could be.

Storie

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I believe the problem to be, you can not have Bluetooth on and also have SiriusXM. That is a least what SiriusXM Tech told me yesterday.

Miami-Dade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I believe the problem to be, you can not have Bluetooth on and also have SiriusXM. That is a least what SiriusXM Tech told me yesterday.

Do you mean at the same time? Yes the radio will shut off as soon as the phone rings..Otherwise it should work OK if your not on the phone.

Sirius does go on and off A LOT [for short periods] depending on location..Even in good locations like on I-95 it goes in and out a lot.

Storie

Reaction score
It was really hard understanding SiriusXM tech people. I am assuming you are right that both can not activate at the same time. I'll check out that possibility probably tomorrow. Yes, SiriusXM is not an ideal service but options are vey limited if any.