Snapped some pics today (new rims on lifted 05 Yuk & 03 Cobra)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nerotxc

Reaction score
We just finished gettin some 17" Procomp 1079s on 33x12.5 procomp extreme A/Ts. Thought i would take some pics of both since ive wantin to for a while. Weather hasn't been the best.

well here they are:
IMG_3824.jpg

IMG_3825.jpg

IMG_3829.jpg

IMG_3830.jpg

IMG_3827.jpg

and i threw one in of my dogs, ive been trying to get a pic of all of them sittin there for a while, never had the camera before

IMG_3803.jpg

oomindwarpoo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet. Dog's are ugly, but would probably kill my ass if I said that to them. Where do you live? What happened to the door on the shed?

nerotxc

Reaction score
lol, pits arent for everyone.

IDK what happened to that door, its my neighbors garage, i just like takin pics there.

metro273

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That Cobra is SWEET! Love the height on the Yukon as well!
The Pits are nice-looking but too bad here in Chicago, they get a bad rap! Too many idiots are using them in dog fights here...:(

nerotxc

Reaction score
it happens, but my dogs dont fight so i deal with the stigma. My dogs are some of the purest rednoses left. I take alot of pride in owning old family reds.

Thanks for the compliments!

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Yuke and Cobra look great! Thats Great pic of the dogs! The center one cracks me up!

notch8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yukon looks a lot better with those tires/wheels on it then the stock ones. Cool dogs too.

nerotxc

Reaction score
if i had it my way there would be some 18or20x10-12s on there with some xterrains or someother luggy tire. This, however, if the wifes dd. What she says goes. So my only boundary was it had to be the best dd for what it is. So i got the rims on clearance for 95 bucks a piece. From then i knew i wanted an a/t and bfg was about 45 bucks more per tire. This truck will be my dd when i pay the cobra and this off. Then i made a deal that she cant take both car payments and go get whatever she wants. with a 900 a month ceiling i hope she get an amg benz or somethin!

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you'll love those xat's, 305/65/17? used E55 amgs are going for cheap now...don't mod it tho or you'll drive it more than the cobra.

Nappers

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great pictures. Love the look of the Yukon and the 'Stang.

Great picture of the dogs. Looks like that commercial for ATT, "More bars than anyone" LOL.

nerotxc

Reaction score
they are 33x12.50s on 17x9s.

thanks for the compliments!

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Nice set of vehicles. Truck looks great. I've built and ran camaros most my life, always had this thing against 'stangs, but your Cobra looks nice man. Good job on both.

Jesters.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice dogs! Do they normally sit in a line like that. Haha.

nerotxc

Reaction score
usually if they are up on the stairs they wait for me like that. They really pay attention to bella (3 yr old) so i am lucky.

I used to be a camaro man myself, infact i just sold my two irocs over this last weekend. I had a sick build goin, but this car came along and changed things for me.

yukondoit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still looking good. Love the dogs. I've been wanting to get a red nose ever since my ol blue died last year. Nice choice on the new wheels and tires.