So Cal meet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CIATAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would anyone be interested in meeting up on a sat after new years. I have a small shop and some parking for about 40. BBQ/ hang out talk **** etc.... let me know if anyone might be intersted in this.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If yall do this, there had better be pics of everybodys hoe/kon or the like lined up next to each other. If yall were not accross the country, it would be fun. :yesnod:

HeadLightBulbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tahoe Meet

Would anyone be interested in meeting up on a sat after new years. I have a small shop and some parking for about 40. BBQ/ hang out talk **** etc.... let me know if anyone might be intersted in this.

I know that this thread is a couple years old but its still allowing me to post here.

I would also Really like to meet up some where in So Cal to meet up some fellow Tahoe and Yukon owners. Possibly BBQ at someones place or a park? Or meet up in a parking lot where they would allow us to meet up and check out each others rides talk to one another etc.

I have a little daughter so possibly some other members have kids?

HeadLightBulbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cruise Night So Cal IE

so thnk im going to bring this thread back to life too lol. lets see if we can plan something

We are a vendor on a scion xb board and i posted up on there last week asking if people would like us to put together a cruise night or cruise day out here in Lake Elsinore CA.

I have been in the mini truck scene for about the last 20 + years. Over the years I have established some amazing relationships with other car enthusiasts and also manufacturers in the industry..

So i posted this message the other day on a scion xb forum that we are an authorized vendor on asking them about it.

It WILL be open to ALL vehicles.

Im thinking more towards the mini truck full size truck scene purely because thats more of the people that i personally own.

I have already contacted tons of people outside the forum 'mini trucker style people' scmtc type of people to let them know about this event.

I will be collecting raffle prizes from an assortment of people in the industry and also some out of the industry to help give some raffle prizes away at this event..

I know an assortment of people that work and or own an assortment of huge known automotive car show coverage print and online magazines.

no fridays

1st and 3rd Saturday

1st and 3rd Sunday

so there is nothing happening on the 2nd and 4th Saturday or Sunday of the month.

so which one would work out better for the club xb members to cruise by and show some support..

either the second or fourth Saturday or Sunday of each month..

how does the 2nd Saturday of each month sound?

and like 2pm - 6pm?

theres not many cruise nights that are going on during the day. all the ones i have ever gone to through the mini truck council are all at night around like 8-10 pm.

i have been an avid mini truck for the last like 20 years so i can get vehicles to the spot. i just figured i would run it by you guys first so you guys could have first dibs on the day and time etc.

before i go out and get flyers printed etc.

http://www.scmtc.com/v2.0/

it WONT be pure mini truck scene.

it will be open for all styles of vehicles cars trucks mini trucks hot rods custom street bikes just anyone thats into cars and wants to have a good time and most of all a safe responsible time.

we are not a bunch of punk kids. we are grown adults that can control the gas pedal not burn out and pick up the trash instead of dropping it on the floor to create a mess...

THOUGHTS?

This is something that i have been putting a lot of thought in and talking to others in the industry as well.

samotahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i own some hondas as well but the honda reputation for meets is pretty bad unfortunately because of the younger "high schooler" generation. but most definately i will try to throw the invitation out to a select few that i feel will be able to handle themselves accordingly. just let me know when so i may be able to put some word out.

as far as scheduling goes i work 6 days a week and i know im a single person with this input but sundays are my only day off and that would work best for myself. i know majority rules in this situation but more input the better right?

HeadLightBulbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So cal cruise night

well i own some hondas as well but the honda reputation for meets is pretty bad unfortunately because of the younger "high schooler" generation. but most definately i will try to throw the invitation out to a select few that i feel will be able to handle themselves accordingly. just let me know when so i may be able to put some word out.

as far as scheduling goes i work 6 days a week and i know im a single person with this input but sundays are my only day off and that would work best for myself. i know majority rules in this situation but more input the better right?

all people that respect the event will be welcome. Any a$$holes that want to rev there engines burn out etc. We will do what other cruise nights do. We will ask them to leave and not to come back.

Why ruin a spot to have fun just to be a d$ck and to act a fool?

But we are not going after the honda acura crowd anyways.

They are welcome to meet aslong as they can act like gown ups at it and not like little idiots.

I think that the majority of people that will show up to this event will be more mini truckers, full size trucks, more bagged or lifted vehicles. Then rice burners..

I can call them rice rockets etc because i love all vehicles i have personally owned a low 12 second all motor daily driven honda civic..

So dont get me wrong but especially after the new fast and furious comes out all of these wanna be racers will appear like they do after all of the other franchise films have ever come out.

So we are doing this to as an event to help give good people a spot to go and to enjoy talking about cars and looking at cars and most of all meet some other good people.

We are leaning more towards the 2nd or the 4th Sunday of each month.

Sunday seems to be getting much better feed back then the Saturday one and all the business's in the parking lot besides subway and a smoke shop are the only business's that will be open in the parking lot so plenty of parking..

again this event will be open to all vehicles that will be respectful in the parking lot leaving the parking lot etc.

i have been very particular on which message boards to promote this on and which people to tell in hopes that will help keep all the racers away from this event.

I will go through all the clubs in the mini truck council and email club individually and invite them to the event.

So I have put a good amount of thought into this prior to posting it on the message boards and i have years of experience going to cruise nights 'ha i know that its different going to one then throwing one'

HeadLightBulbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lake Elsinore Meet

sounds like a plan just let me know when and where

100% Free
FREE Raffle

cruise.jpg

HeadLightBulbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so cal meet

Well we just got back home from the first meet. It was Really small for the first meet but we did meet some other really good people.

The owner of the barber shop said that for next month that they will get a permit to have it in the parking lot so this way we wont have to worry about anything happening.

Well again it was really nice meeting all of you and we hope to see you all out here again next month.

Thank You,

HeadLightBulbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so cal meet

If anyone is some what local to this meet and would like to help promote this event by picking up some glossy flyers from me to help pass them out I will be more then willing to meet up with you personally to drop how ever many flyers off that you would like me to.

HeadLightBulbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so cal meet

will anyone from http://www.tahoeforum.com/ be able to make it out to our
2nd event this coming sunday?

There will be a 100% free raffle some nice vehicles good people.

Lake Elsinore CA

Please help spread the word around...

cruise.jpg

HeadLightBulbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So Cal Meet

Today is our 3rd monthly meet. We have been promoting this months event more then we have any other month so far.

So we are expecting a much stronger showing this month compared to the last two previous months.

Please Help Spread The Word.

Link To Image of Flyer:
http://headlightbulbs.com/images/cruise.jpg

HeadLightBulbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So cal tahoe meet today.

Today in So Cal is our Monthly meet.

We put this monthly meet together to have a place where fellow car lovers could meet up talk cars and check out other vehicles.

EVERYONE IS WELCOME from a stock vehicle to a fully built vehicle.

Please pass the link I post below around and Please come out to our meet today.

HeadLightBulbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So cal meet

I'm sorry for the late update on how the meet went a couple days ago. My dog has been really sick with cancer and my wife and I finally decided that he was in just to much pain so we brought him to the vet and had him put down Monday morning.

Regarding our meet last Sunday we where super happy with the turn out that we had. We had a good assortment of different types of vehicles show up this month and everyone that showed up was super nice.

Our next event will be on 12-15-13 from 3pm - 6pm in the same location our event is every month which is:

31739 Riverside Drive Suite #K
Lake Elsinore, CA 92530

Here is a link to our event flyer incase anyone has any interest in helping us promote our free monthly event or if they would like to post the flyer on there club page of another message forum etc.

cruise.jpg