So i decided i'm going to lift my yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

s1m0n

Reaction score
I really like the Lift/Big Tire Look

the only downfall is that its 2wd.. but i dont plan on mudding

hotchef181818

Reaction score
I would suggest a good bit of reading first considering you didnt know what ifs was.... just my .02

Blizzardx23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Independent Front Suspension is fine....its better for daily driving and superior in a lot of off road cases...You cant go as high as a solid axle..but I doubt your looking for an 18inch lift...so IFS wont be an issue.

You can put 35s on your truck with a 3inch body lift no matter what kind of suspension you have....and dont listen to people that say a body lift isnt worth it...it is...

I had a 3 inch body lift on my 99 Ford Ranger 4x4...I put 33s on it with NO rubbing at all...I have pics of 4wheeling and jumping the truck multiple times..so I know first hand that they are reliable.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It isn't that the body lift is unreliable it's that it looks fvcking terrible. Since your truck is 2wd I'd look at doing some spindles up front with some 4-6" coils in the rear. The 2wd are cheap to lift about 5-6", gear it with some 4.56s and throw some 35s on that bish.

Blizzardx23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These were before I put the Gap Guards in.
Hah...look close at the rear image..I ran the same exhaust then..as I do on the Denali ;)
I got that truck bone stock..had a lot of fun with it..god I miss it!

481622803_l.jpg

l_2bdbec3debf269f65512f2394451b593.jpg

Last edited: