So I get this left on my windshield Friday night...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ibcheeky

Reaction score
I hate these type of freaks that try to push their beliefs on others. If I ever caught one of these little sandal wearing freaks touching my truck, they would be in a world of hurt.

I would also have no problems taking down their license plate number, running it at the DMV to find out where they live and then torch their house to give them something to preoccupy their time with....filthy animals!

andyb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would love to catch the bastard touching my truck so I could beat the crap out of him! I freken hate tree huggers! It is also these morons that won't let us drill where we need to to get oil, they help keep us dependent on foreign oil as it is the liberal polices that don't allow drilling off shore where the oil is. I feel rage coming on today.:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: They have no business touching you're truck!

X2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

MadMedwyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Your vehicle looks like a box on wheels, it has no class, style or grace. "

Yes...because a Prius is a beautiful, classy, stylish, and graceful automobile. That guy should have his hand cut off for lifting up your windshield wiper.

Last edited:

High4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK. That's it. Now I know I'm a pig. So are you guys. I must sell my truck today if I love my country. No, I must take it to the junk yard so another pig won't end up driving it. This will have such an impact on the USA and all man kind.
Good thing such people don't really have an impact on us or we would be in real trouble.
Welcome back from your week off, RT.

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
OK. That's it. Now I know I'm a pig. So are you guys. I must sell my truck today if I love my country. No, I must take it to the junk yard so another pig won't end up driving it. This will have such an impact on the USA and all man kind.
Good thing such people don't really have an impact on us or we would be in real trouble.
Welcome back from your week off, RT.

They can take my Tahoe when they can pry it from my cold dead fingers!(yeah I borrowed that, but it's cool)

Last edited:

Rafael

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What these enviro morons dont realize is that replacing our trucks with a prius would require more prius's to be made. Do these dipchits realize how much energy it takes and how much pollution is produced in the production of a new car? It makes more sense for us to take good care of our trucks and make them last than to scrap them and get new rides.
How many of these envirowackos smoke cigs or pot? That's pollution.
The only envirowacko that I would ever respect is one who is vegetarian, doesn't smoke, doesn't own a car, doesn't wear leather....I may not agree with him but I would respect him for actually doing what he preaches, few of them actually live their religion.
I walked to work for 8 years, I wonder how many envirowackos ever walked to work.

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What these enviro morons dont realize is that replacing our trucks with a prius would require more prius's to be made. Do these dipchits realize how much energy it takes and how much pollution is produced in the production of a new car? It makes more sense for us to take good care of our trucks and make them last than to scrap them and get new rides.
How many of these envirowackos smoke cigs or pot? That's pollution.
The only envirowacko that I would ever respect is one who is vegetarian, doesn't smoke, doesn't own a car, doesn't wear leather....I may not agree with him but I would respect him for actually doing what he preaches, few of them actually live their religion.
I walked to work for 8 years, I wonder how many envirowackos ever walked to work.

I could show you a whole bicycle community that think cars in general are evil and should be eliminated, they represent the extreme tree hugging wackos.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
funny thing is a prius is worse for the enviroment than we think. think about how many were sold. all those batterys need to be replaced every 5 years, think about all that disposal.

and again make the car, dispose of the car. a prius is worse for the enviroment than my pig mobile.

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
funny thing is a prius is worse for the enviroment than we think. think about how many were sold. all those batterys need to be replaced every 5 years, think about all that disposal.

and again make the car, dispose of the car. a prius is worse for the enviroment than my pig mobile.

How about the possibility of exploding batteries during a severe crash the rescuers have to worry about.

Rafael

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could show you a whole bicycle community that think cars in general are evil and should be eliminated, they represent the extreme tree hugging wackos.

At least they put their money where their mouths are. I hate the ones who complain about cars yet they drive cars. I know of many envirowackos that have 4wd trucks and will never use or need the 4wd

On another note, the nickel in hybrid batteries must be mined and processed. Anybody who knows anything about that knows that doing this is an ecological disaster. Google "nickel mining in canada acid rain" and you all can see it.

The reality is that if anybody wants transportation there is a cost involved, pick your poison.

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At least they put their money where their mouths are. I hate the ones who complain about cars yet they drive cars. I know of many envirowackos that have 4wd trucks and will never use or need the 4wd

On another note, the nickel in hybrid batteries must be mined and processed. Anybody who knows anything about that knows that doing this is an ecological disaster. Google "nickel mining in canada acid rain" and you all can see it.

The reality is that if anybody wants transportation there is a cost involved, pick your poison.

I never new that about the batteries, good point, so how environmentally friendly is the Prius really?:skep: :skep: :skep: I agree they do put their money where their mouth is, but that life style sucks!

Rafael

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Their lifestyle sucks but they are happy being miserable
From what I've seen the envirowackos dont seem happy. Happy people dont worry about the sky falling every day.

I am only unhappy when I pay $100 to fill up my truck, but 2 minutes later I forget about it and am happy again.

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Their lifestyle sucks but they are happy being miserable
From what I've seen the envirowackos dont seem happy. Happy people dont worry about the sky falling every day.

I am only unhappy when I pay $100 to fill up my truck, but 2 minutes later I forget about it and am happy again.

Same here, I had only a bike a transportation and it sucked for doing things like going to the store, oh and forget getting a date, not happening.

Rafael

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was without a car for about 6 months of my life, fortunately where I lived I could walk to everywhere within 5 to 10 minutes,including work. Only groceries were a hassle.

Raider

Reaction score
They also don't understand that some of us do not live in the city. We need a 4x4 Yuk just to go shopping. That we work somewhere that calling in because of snow is just not acceptable. Besides, My heated seat feels so good on a damn cold morning.

bisignano

Reaction score
Funny, I have been over to IRAQ, Arabian Gulf, North Arabian Sea, Somalia, etc.... etc..... etc..... and I proudly drive a Hoe.