So I get this left on my windshield Friday night...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AZSCTACO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went out to dinner on Friday with the wife and I come out and find this typed out little note on my windshield. I didn't know if I should laugh....get mad....or run some Prius's off the road on my way home.

"Fossil Fuel is a limited resource. Our country is at war to secure more fuel. How can you consider yourself a patriot or a supporter of the troops by driving a gas guzzling, overpriced keep up with the Jones Pig Rig? Do this great country and the young men and women fighting for your excesses a favor, dump your Pig Rig! Your self-centered consumption of fuel is funding terrorist and nations that want us destroyed, not to mention you are polluting our air. Your vehicle looks like a box on wheels, it has no class, style or grace. 99% of the worlds inhabitants call this monster you drive a "Pig Rig" are you a Pig?"

Little does this person know that my "Pig Rig" drives on E85 so this tree hugger can suck it. Comments?? :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would track him down and personally shove it up his @ss. I dont have to listen to him. my life, i can do what i want.

i would say your lucky he did not vandelise it.

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You need one of these....

gasae1.jpg

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
I would love to catch the bastard touching my truck so I could beat the crap out of him! I freken hate tree huggers! It is also these morons that won't let us drill where we need to to get oil, they help keep us dependent on foreign oil as it is the liberal polices that don't allow drilling off shore where the oil is. I feel rage coming on today.:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: They have no business touching you're truck!

gmcul8r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love how all these people driving Prius' think they are sooooo Patriotic! Who makes your Prius again? Buying American is Patriotic!

It has always bothered me how shortly after 9/11 everyone became "Patriotic" all of a sudden and the American Flag was everywhere, even on the back of FOREIGN CARS!!! Yup, you're so proud to be an American that you chose to buy a Toyota,,,,,,, real patriotic!!!

poncherello

Reaction score
I would have burned my truck right then and there, I also would have encouraged my wife to burn her bra as well.:rolleyes:

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love how all these people driving Prius' think they are sooooo Patriotic! Who makes your Prius again? Buying American is Patriotic!

It has always bothered me how shortly after 9/11 everyone became "Patriotic" all of a sudden and the American Flag was everywhere, even on the back of FOREIGN CARS!!! Yup, you're so proud to be an American that you chose to buy a Toyota,,,,,,, real patriotic!!!

Sure they argue most Toyota's sold here are U.S made, but the money goes back to Japan!, so how patriotic are they really?:skep: :skep:

aaron72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with Rollin Thunder. If the note just pointed out casual facts and such, it would be ok, but to have personal attacks and not leave a name or number is cowardly. If you have any cop buddies, I'd see if they could lift prints off of the paper and then track down the person that way. Find something they do that you consider "unacceptable" and then let them have it.

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with Rollin Thunder. If the note just pointed out casual facts and such, it would be ok, but to have personal attacks and not leave a name or number is cowardly. If you have any cop buddies, I'd see if they could lift prints off of the paper and then track down the person that way. Find something they do that you consider "unacceptable" and then let them have it.

I don't know if there is much you can do about it as where is the crime? I just wish you caught the bastard.:nunu: :nunu: :nunu: :nunu:

jazejeff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
love that sticker it is being made this very instant .....god i love my sticker machine...........

Rafael

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He should kill himself so he will not use any fossil fuels at all. People like him cause traffic that forces me to waste fuel.
I have a Tahoe because I need it. If someone would make a 4wd vehicle that seats 7 and can tow a boat and gets 30mpg, I would buy one. Until that happens the Tahoe is the best thing out there that satisfies my needs, and it is a darn nice ride to boot.
If he wants me to drive a prius he can buy me one, I wouldn't mind driving it around my neighborhood, but I sure aint gonna spend the money to buy one.

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He should kill himself so he will not use any fossil fuels at all. People like him cause traffic that forces me to waste fuel.
I have a Tahoe because I need it. If someone would make a 4wd vehicle that seats 7 and can tow a boat and gets 30mpg, I would buy one. Until that happens the Tahoe is the best thing out there that satisfies my needs, and it is a darn nice ride to boot.
If he wants me to drive a prius he can buy me one, I wouldn't mind driving it around my neighborhood, but I sure aint gonna spend the money to buy one.

Well said!

AAHTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AZSCTACO,

I see you live in Phoenix - I live in Tempe and can only figure that whoever put that on your truck has to be a couple of fries short of a happy meal. In the Phoenix area you see at least one truck for every three or four cars. This person is so out of touch. He / she probably would drink kool-aid with a bunch of the other folks who convinced them that doing that was something important.

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AZSCTACO,

I see you live in Phoenix - I live in Tempe and can only figure that whoever put that on your truck has to be a couple of fries short of a happy meal. In the Phoenix area you see at least one truck for every three or four cars. This person is so out of touch. He / she probably would drink kool-aid with a bunch of the other folks who convinced them that doing that was something important.

How many trees gave their life so you could leave that stupid note, mister tree hugger?:smilielol: :smilielol:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey man whats up?

i thought you were leaving this website for good?

not to hijack this thred, but i talked to brent (admin) and he encouraged me to stay, so i said let me just take a vacation and deal with life for a bit, so i took a ban insted. 1 week , dad out of the hospital, all other little issues handled, and im back in business.

o yea and leaveing was a huge chunk out of my life. i need help and opinions. :lol:

Raider

Reaction score
1st let me say, Yes I'm a tree hugger. I live in the country, I love to hunt and I love the woods.

But lets put this in to perspective. I drive a 2000 Yukon XL, I get 13-15 MPG.

Why:
I have 3 daughters -- All in Car seats.
I must do all my shopping when I go out on Payday Saturday. Take 3 children, a wife and a St Barnard, 90 miles to go shopping and you will not fit in any Minivan made today. Not when you get your shopping done.

Hell when I get done shopping my children have to share their seats with the groceries.

Now lets see that means I would have to take at a minimum 2 "prissies" in order for all of us to go. Suddenly I'm using twice as much gas and me and the family don't get to spend time together.

Yea me and the wife hate them people too. But please keep in mind that not all tree huggers are *******s.

On a lighter side.

We have all seen the WWJD -- What Would Jesus Drive Stickers. Last I heard he had 12 friends. He would drive a Yukon XL and people would get close. ;-)