so im looking at a kenwood DPX302

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

screamin86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my stock hu decided to give out and will not play cd's anymore so im in the market for a new hu. i went to crutchfield today and i want something that will fill the whole space like stock and the guy there showed me the kenwood DPX302 and i can get it for a lil over $300 for everything to install or $360 if they do it. im just wondering if anyone has experiance with this one and or you have any other recomendations in this same price range. thanks

jrneyman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i did a search for "kenwood", as i am looking to get a ddx5120, and ran across your thread--
i currently have the dpx301 installed, and it is very easy to use and i really like it. just want a touch screen sometime in the near future....2nd vehicle i have had it in too. bought from crutchfield about 3 yrs ago. it works great, and have had no problems whatsoever.....but im a kenwood guy, so my opinion may be partial!...good luck
M

screamin86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks. i think ill probably go with that unit just taking care of some other things first.