Some New mod's.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackedoutLTZ

Reaction score
Just wanted to post some new mods to the Hoe! Just got 24x10" Boss 313's. I will post some better ones after I detail it this weekend. Now I really need to get the rear leveling kit to get the back lower. I am not sure If I want to do the fulll lowering kit because I don't want to lose the ride comfort. Here you go sorry pics are from this morn and the car still had some dew on it

DSC01514.jpg

DSC01516.jpg

DSC01517.jpg

DSC01520.jpg

DSC01518.jpg

treepete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they look nice on there. after you lower it, that will fill up the wheelwell more and look fantastic.

Please be careful with the Boss wheels(the chrome ring part). I have a set of 315s and was really sad about them. they just pit and road grime ruined them faster than I washed them.
theyre my winter 20s now.

BlackedoutLTZ

Reaction score
Yeah I heard. These are just going to be the summer rims. I will be putting the factory 20's back on during winter. But if they do start to pit I will just get them powder coated all black.

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice ride and great color. BTW if you drive on more gravel than just the driveway, I highly recommend getting the GM flaps for the rear at a minimum.

MOBANN1

Reaction score
What brand taillights are those?

And do you have any pics of them lit up? Or some night shots? :confused:

More pics. :thumbsup:

SummitWhite07

Reaction score
Are those directional tires? They appear to be going in the wrong way if they are

BlackedoutLTZ

Reaction score
No my Driveway is the only area that has gravel. It will be getting paved this summer when I get around to doing it. As for the tires the are directional and they are on the write way. First thing I checked when I got them. Also I don't have any pics at night of the LED tails I will have to post some. I plan on blacking them out maybee this weekend. Also does anyone know a good place to get just the rear lowering level kit. I have been searching but just wondering if anyone has that kit yet.

Thanks

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• K2 and backups.JPG
    K2 and backups.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 28
  • K2 brakes.JPG
    K2 brakes.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 33
  • K2 on.JPG