some people.......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nicca2187

Reaction score
well yesterday i came to my car and i walk around it i always do that to see if everything is ok ...and of course some stupid **** hit my car and just took off ok its not that bad but its there and it pisses me even more of when i hear my friends say...oh its not that bad y do u spend moeny on getting it fixed...well i know its there and it bothers me so much cos i take really good care about my cars and i dont wanna leave it.....well i took it to get fixed today...still im pissed that some people just take off after they damaged a car...i know there are worse things in the world but am i overreacting or would u feel the same way? :mad3:

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your just like me, I can't stand anything being wrong with my exterior, I also give my car the walk around every time I get in it to make sure some idiot didn't mess it up.

nicca2187

Reaction score
oh trust me i am so pissed cos i have to spend my money on something i didnt do if i done it i would be pissed but then it wouldve been my dumbass but i have to pay cos some german **** ups couldnt back up their small ass car lol im german to so im allowed to say that lol i dont have my chevy over nite and im really feeling like oh no i cant wait to get it tomorrow lol its so silly cos even though its an 01 it means like more to me than my new bimmers cos i done a lot to it and i think when u see a car go from stock to the way u want it its so great and i drive it every chance i get ....i just trust no one with it ....

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about that. I know the feeling. My CTS just got keyed about a month ago. My Tahoe was hit a few months ago by an illegal immigrant with no driver license or insurance:mad2:. You have every right to be upset. Who wouldn't?

Polecat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my wife a brand new 2008 Altima in March, two weeks ago a student hit her car, she saw from the store window. she ran outside, girl took off and she tried to catch her but couldn't. I was ticked...I got it out with some rubbing compound, but still...the principal....

nicca2187

Reaction score
i just picked my chevy up from the shop and it looks like it never happend im still pissed but im so happy its gone cos i wanted it fixed before my husband comes back so he dont even know about it lol im just a little pissed about the bill lol but its ok its worth it ....i told the guy at the shop well somebody hit me and took of and he gave me a look like ........yeah right girl ....i guess he thought i did it :skep: i understand how u feel i mean my chevy is a 01 but i wouldnt be more pissed if someone hit one of my bimmers ....if someone messes with my cars its like messing with me personal

MadMedwyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would loose my mind if someone did any type of damage to my car. But after three years, so far so good. Only a couple minor door chips but those were probably of my doing. Still keeping my fingers crossed...

sasquatch

Reaction score
sorry to hear about your truck.

my biggest fear is leaving any of my vehicles in a parking lot. thats why i always park as far away from any other car as possible. and you get the inevitable moron driving the rustiest most dented hunk of junk on the road that feels it`s neccesary to park two inches from your prized possesion.

the other thing i hate is people that think it`s perfectly ok to lean or sit on my car/truck. these are generally the people i mentioned above that drive a piece of junk.

Yuke2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about that, but I'm glad you got it fixed. I'd be absolutely steamed if that happened to me, you have every right to feel angry about it. I don't really mind if someone dings my truck, as long as they have the courtesy to either wait for me and talk to me about it, or at the very least leave a note with their phone number so I can call them and get their insurance info.

And really, when you think about it, most "parking lot" type accidents aren't that big of a deal for the insurance companies to fix - your rates generally don't go up much if at all, so why not just do the right thing? Some people just irritate the piss out of me. :cuss:

...the other thing i hate is people that think it`s perfectly ok to lean or sit on my car/truck. these are generally the people i mentioned above that drive a piece of junk.

That makes me want to blow a gasket. I recently stopped at walmart to grab some ammo (it was department range day), and lo and behold, a carload of teens had parked next to my truck while I was inside - one of whom was leaning/damn near sitting on my hood chatting with his little buddies! I was pissed, but I was wearing my dept. firearms instructor shirt and I was armed, so I played it somewhat cool (when carrying a gun, leave your angry button at home).

Me: Hey man, is that your truck?
Kid: *nervous, sees gun/badge on shirt* Nah man, it aint mine.
Me: Yeah, you wanna know why it's not yours?
Kid: Ummmm....
Me: Because it's MINE. Would you mind explaining what you're doing sitting on it?
Kid: Oh, nothin' man, we're just chillin.
Me: Chillin' huh? Thats cool, but chill somewhere else. You don't see me sitting on your car, do you? Thats pretty rude man.
Kid: My bad man, sorry. *gets back in car mumbling, trying to look tough*

The kid probably didn't mean any harm, but MAN I get tweaked when people use my truck as their own personal recliner. Hopefully he won't do that again, but you never know.

YukonJacks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
People that make the stupid comment that it doesnt look that bad, usually translates to, I drive a piece of crap and dont care about any one.

I have parked far away where no one else will park and have had pricks leave notes, on my vehicles. At work I watched a service tech jump out of his van and use the hood of my vehicle as a desk, with one of those metal binders, I found an excellent training method, I call it right foot to the left side of there knee, with a dash of fist in the kidney. A calm phone call to his employer letting them know I will be seeking restitution also teaches the morons to respect other peoples property.

brymed79

Reaction score
My tahoe just got keyed last night. I'm so pissed they keyed it from the drivers door to about midway down the back window. I don't have any enemies. The only reason I can figure that they did it was because it was tight parking in the lot and I parked too close to them. I am always extremely careful about my car doors and I didn't ding their car or anything. I even bent my mirror in so they would have more room. I assume it was the BMW owner that I parked next to. The BMW was gone when I came out to my car. Don't have any experience with polishing. Should I just take it to a body shop? Or should I try to polish it out? And if so what should I use. Thanks for any help in advance.

nicca2187

Reaction score
My tahoe just got keyed last night. I'm so pissed they keyed it from the drivers door to about midway down the back window. I don't have any enemies. The only reason I can figure that they did it was because it was tight parking in the lot and I parked too close to them. I am always extremely careful about my car doors and I didn't ding their car or anything. I even bent my mirror in so they would have more room. I assume it was the BMW owner that I parked next to. The BMW was gone when I came out to my car. Don't have any experience with polishing. Should I just take it to a body shop? Or should I try to polish it out? And if so what should I use. Thanks for any help in advance.

im sorry u know when the bimmer driver done it hes silly thats not a reason im so scared that will happen to me sometime that somebody keys my truck...i hope u can fix it without getting it painted :(

tekkitan

Reaction score
hey, where in cleveland do you live (or did you move away permanently)? i'm in olmsted falls. good to have another local here, even if they are in Germany currently :)

Mr.Klean

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was at the back of my Yukon yesterday with the lift gate up and came to notice a dent by my right rear taillight on the quarter panel..:mad: My truck doesn't go anywhere accept to work and home to my garage. I am almost positive it happened in the garage with people walking around it to go inside.:mad2: I told my wife that know one is allowed to go in through the garage anymore..:cuss:

nicca2187

Reaction score
I was at the back of my Yukon yesterday with the lift gate up and came to notice a dent by my right rear taillight on the quarter panel..:mad: My truck doesn't go anywhere accept to work and home to my garage. I am almost positive it happened in the garage with people walking around it to go inside.:mad2: I told my wife that know one is allowed to go in through the garage anymore..:cuss:

oh thats sucks really...today i looked outside and i saw some guy staying right by my car so i run (seriously run outside i didnt even had time to put shoes on lol ) and ask him what the hell hes doing so he told me he hit my car on accident with his bike but the already called the police and there is nothing on the car as far as i could see i did got his number and everything just in case....i felt so sorry for him cos he was shaking and totoally confused so i couldnt get mad but still at least there are some people that dont just take off......i guess im not lucky this week

Yuke2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score

That sucks man. how deep is the scratch? If it's down to the primer you'll need paint...but if it's not, you can go to an auto detailing place and have them try to buff it out. You might as well get a full exterior detailing that way the rest of your truck is nice and shiny. Depending on how deep they keyed it, it might not come all the way out...but the buffing will help minimize it.

tekkitan

Reaction score
hey im husband is in the army thats why germany right now but we move back soon we life willoughby .......thats so cool :yaya:

awesome. i've got a buddy in iraq right now, he's supposed to be coming back to the states and getting out sometime in february.