Someone stole my 3rd row seats.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

e-dub75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The insurance adjuster was out and he said that he sees a lot of 3rd row seat theft. He had one guy whose seats were stolen 3 times.

3 times? Now that is suspicious. How smart do you have to be to put an alarm on your vehicle after the first and if not the first atleast the second time. :umn:

Wow.

Daryl

Reaction score
That sucks. I'm in Atlanta, and earlier this summer I scanned several ads on craigslist as well as ebay for third row seats. We were in the market for a suburban/yukon XL and a lot of them had that goofy 2 seat configuration, so my plan was to buy the 3 person seat if the truck didn't already have it. Many wanted approx. $900 for them. Fortunately the yukon had the 3 person configuration, so I haven't looked since we bought it.

Rafael

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The truck has to be made to take the 3rd row seat,and if it is made for it then it came with it. There should not be that many for sale, but there are.

melroy

Reaction score
who the hell steals a 3rd row seat?

I mean, to what end?

exactly, your going to break into a vehicle and take seats. I'm sure the are a little pricey but what they hell. My third row is a pain in the azz to get in an out. Some people just don't give a shyt about nothing. sorry to hear that man.

sokoloka

Reaction score
I have a BRAND NEW set of Light Titanium Third Rows - took 'em out of my Yukon the day I brought it home; located in North County San Diego as well.

Interested?

07SuburbanLTZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check Craigslist in another area that is close to you but a section that you don't look at.

Under the Jersey Craiglist there is a guy from NYC that is selling a 3rd row seat from an 07 tahoe but he is not selling the seat on the NYC Craigslist. ???

It makes you wonder if he stole the seats in NYC and knows not to post it in the NYC craigslist so the owner dosn't see it. Instead he will post it on Craigslist in Jersey that isn't that far away and knowing that the owner from NYC wouldn't bother to look in the Jersey section.

Last edited:

Rafael

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I"ve been checking all of so cal from Fresno down to san diego. SO far nothing.
Check Craigslist in another area that is close to you but a section that you don't look at.

Under the Jersey Craiglist there is a guy from NYC that is selling a 3rd row seat from an 07 tahoe but he is not selling the seat on the NYC Craigslist. ???

It makes you wonder if he stole the seats in NYC and knows not to post it in the NYC craigslist so the owner dosn't see it. Instead he will post it on Craigslist in Jersey that isn't that far away and knowing that the owner from NYC wouldn't bother to look in the Jersey section.

bvilchez

Reaction score
you might want to check on Craigslist LA...i saw a post on there for the 21st that had some 3rd row seats for sale...

lawrencesor

Reaction score
This has been an issue here in the SoCal area for the past few years. The resale on the 3rd row seats are good value I guess? If poss. Keep it garaged! Sucks...

Rafael

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This has been an issue here in the SoCal area for the past few years. The resale on the 3rd row seats are good value I guess? If poss. Keep it garaged! Sucks...

The Tahoe is too wide to get up my driveway. I got an alarm, that should discourage 99% of the loser thieves.

blackberry addict

Reaction score
I took my 3rd row of seats out and put them in our spare bedroom.. I need the room in back for my golf clubs etc. Wife bought me a replacement carpet that fits perfectly over the tracks left on floor. It was designed just for yukons, looks just like my original carpet.

solidgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had one of my 3rd row seats stolen. When I caught them half way and pulled out my sidearm, they took off in a van. So I was down to 5 seats in my car for a while. Went to the dealership and bought 3rd row seats on sale off of a Yukon and now I have a single 3rd row seat sitting around that I might sell on eBay, so it is possible that someone may have it like I do....but I can see these thieves doing the same thing.