Someone stole my 3rd row seats.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rafael

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last night. If anybody on here sees or hears of 3rd row 2007 tahoe seats that are Charcoal Grey and light grey for sale in the Los Angeles area, please contact me. Somebody needs their ass kicked.

e-dub75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last night. If anybody on here sees or hears of 3rd row 2007 tahoe seats that are Charcoal Grey and light grey for sale in the Los Angeles area, please contact me. Somebody needs their ass kicked.

Umm... how did this happen?

Rafael

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like they used a screwdriver to open the driver side door.

Rafael

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It has whatever the stock alarm is. Which apparently is worthless.

Poe1983

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had the same thing happen once with my 02. Once I got my 08, first thing I did was take the 3rd row seats out and put them away. If ever needed, just put them back for the time being. That sux big time bro.

Rafael

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had the same thing happen once with my 02. Once I got my 08, first thing I did was take the 3rd row seats out and put them away. If ever needed, just put them back for the time being. That sux big time bro.

They are a Pain to move in and out. I use them nearly everyday anyway.

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There was a thread about a year ago with the same thing. Apparently they have good resale value and are relatively easy to remove (heavy though).

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Be aware that if you lock your doors w/o using your key fob, the alarm is not set.

e-dub75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
who the hell steals a 3rd row seat?

I mean, to what end?

That's exactly what I was thinking. I mean didn't attempt to try to take the truck, radio/Nav, or anything else. Just the third row seats! Amazing.:nonod:

orionkhan

Reaction score

I'm in SoCal. I'll keep an eye out. Were they the 2 seat or 3 seat bench version?

Rafael

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in SoCal. I'll keep an eye out. Were they the 2 seat or 3 seat bench version?

3 seat bench.

I made a police report yesterday. According to them the thieves sell them on craigslist. I've been trying to find a replacement, Chevy does not make them.
I hope those thieves get popped stealing someone from someone elses Tahoe. There are people out there that would shoot someone over this, and I hope those thieves meet them.
I got 3rd row seats because I need them, not having them is a big pain.

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Personally I would have stolen your truck, who the f@ck steals seats!!! Why steal a part that 95%- 99% of all tahoes have?
A couple of years back I had gone to range and left my gun in the glove compartment appaerently I forgot to close my garage door the next morning my gun was gone! But all my craftsmans tool were still there!

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is exactly why I have good Insurance and about 3% tint from the passenger windows all the way back!

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Personally I would have stolen your truck, who the f@ck steals seats!!! Why steal a part that 95%- 99% of all tahoes have?
A couple of years back I had gone to range and left my gun in the glove compartment appaerently I forgot to close my garage door the next morning my gun was gone! But all my craftsmans tool were still there!

That sucks, its been a while I saw you online Gonzo?

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive being busy at work and with the holidays traveling out of town to visit family. I also just bought my kids a Wii and we've (I) being playing the hell out it. LOL!

Rafael

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The seats were vinyl.

Thanks!

The insurance adjuster was out and he said that he sees a lot of 3rd row seat theft. He had one guy whose seats were stolen 3 times.