Speaker noise

Discussion in 'Audio, Video and Alarm Discussions' started by [email protected], May 12, 2017.

1. H20money1012@yahoo.com

[email protected] New Member

I have a 2004 Tahoe with the Bose sound system. About 6 months ago started having the issue with back passenger speakers crackling. I disconnected the back tweeter and it stopped. About two months ago noise came back so decided to change factory radio. I used the scoschse GM2000 radio harness but did not hook up the smaller square box from factory radio. I was told it would be ok but I would not have controls on my steering wheel, and that's fine with me. I also installed a subwoofer and amp for the sub. Everything worked fine for at least 2 months until I started having static in the right side speakers. I did notice that my DVD player will play but no sound. As of last week all speakers are cracking sound and will only stop if I turn radio off. Also just noticed the rear controlls are not powering on at all. I have seen online that this is something many people have a problem with. Does anybody know what I should do to fix this? I don't know if it's my wiring harness, my AMP, or speakers need replaced

2. Robertshume

Robertshume Member

writing a technical paper

here
    here
    here
    свайный фундамен
    XXX Asian
    here
    here
    here
    here
    XXX Asian

Nơi bạn có thể khám phá những bà ẩn thế giới ngầm và những sáng tạo tuyệt vời của Thiên Chúa.
    SbГrka Гєloh pro 1.
    with few bug fixes and support for saving 7.
    Download Lagu Terimakasih Kalian Barisan Para Mantan, Gudang download lagu mp3 dan video clips gratis terbesar dan terlengkap di dunia, update file lagu mp3 dan video clips dalam hitungan detik 24 jam.
    Free eBooks Download, it ebook, college books.

i need to write a paper 4c991d3

[email protected]#QWE%$#@!

3. Ronaldpaw

Ronaldpaw Member